Tested

+Yvonne POV+

I sat with my back to my tub. Knees to my chest. I can't believe I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do with a baby at my age. I'm a baby myself. I sniffed and wiped tears from my eyes. I groaned in frustration and threw the 3rd test on the floor. I ran my hands through my hair and let the tears drop to the floor. What will he say when I tell him? Should I even tell him? Would he want me to get an abortion or would he want to keep it?

"It doesn't matter what he wants...." I told myself, wiping my tears.

"I'm keeping it." I got up, knowing I need to get myself together. I stood in the mirror and looked in the mirror. My cheeks were puffy from crying.... Or the baby. Either or. I washed my face and walked into the living room. The question of should I tell him or not still wandered my mind. I made myself a Peanut Butter sandwich and sat on the counter.

"I would want to know if I were him." I told myself. I grabbed my phone and went to his contact name. I pressed call before I could change my mind and put it up to my ear. After the second ring he picked up and I got scared. Maybe I should tell him face to face.

"Hello? Baby? Yvonne?" He said, I jumped from my thoughts to the conversation.

"Hey Will. Uhm...Are you busy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm at the studio right now. You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you can come over? After your done anyway." I said. I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah baby, I'll be there in about 2 hours alright?" He spoke.

"OK. Love you." I said.

"Love you too." He said and my heart fluttered. I hung up, letting him get back to his work. I sighed and grabbed a cover. I lied on the couch watching whatever show played on Nickelodeon and slowly fell asleep.

2 hours later

"Baby. Get up." Will said, rubbing my ass. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey baby. When you get here?" I asked. He sat down.

"Just now. Come here." He said. I crawled over to him and straddled his lap.

"I haven't seen you in two days baby. I miss you." He spoke against my lips. I kissed his lips once.

"I miss you too." I said. He closed his eyes and kissed me softly.

"How much you miss me?" He asked. I smiled and licked his bottom lip.

"Just enough.." I exclaimed. His eyes closed in bliss.

"Enough to what?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Give you exactly what you want." I said, seductively. He grabbed my thighs and stood up with me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he grabbed my ass in his hands. He took me to my room lying me on the bed. He took off his jacket and threw it across the room. He climbed on top of me and kissed me again. I grabbed his shirt, letting him know I wanted it off.

"No teasing this time baby. Straight to it." I said. He kissed me.

"As long as you ready." He spoke. I nodded and helped him undress. Once we were both undressed he kissed my neck before burying himself inside of me. I gasped as he pushed himself deeper into me. He groaned into my neck and lifted up on his hands. He stroked into me hard and slow, pushing me to my point of pure bliss and ecstasy.

_Afterwards_

We lied in bed, cuddling. Our legs tangled up together. I sighed against his chest realizing that this wasn't what I called him over for. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Will. I gotta tell you something." I said. He opened one eye and looked at me.

"Yeah? Is it good or bad? He asked. I shrugged.

"Depends how you take it." I said. He sat up and so did I.

"Lemme use the bathroom first and you can tell me whatever you have to." He said. He kissed my forehead and pulled on his sweats. I got up and put on my underwear and bra. I picked up his shirt and pulled it over my body. I sighed and sat cross legged on the bed. The next few moments could really decipher how much of my life will change.

"Bae." Will called from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I asked. I heard the toilet flush. The water run and he walked out with a concerned look on his face.

"What's this?" He asked, holding up the pregnancy test. I opened my mouth.

"H-How did you find that?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I saw 2 in the trash and one on the floor." He said. I looked down.

"Baby they all say positive. Are you pregnant?" He asked. I looked up at him and he stared into my eyes.

"Yes. I am." I spoke softly. He raised hi hands and dropped them by his sides.

"Damn Yvonne. We're you gonna tell me?" He asked. I nodded.

"I was gonna tell you as soon as you got here but obviously we got distracted." I explained.

"Your keeping it. Right?" He asked. I nodded.

"No matter if you stay or go. I'm keeping my baby." I said. I watched him as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Come here." He said. I stood up and walked up to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Your not mad?" I asked. He shook his head.

"For what? It takes two to make a baby. Plus, I knew you would be pregnant." He said. I looked up at him.

"How?" I asked.

"Remember when we were at my crib? You were on top. Remember when I wrapped my arms around you and kept whispering 'I Love You, In your ear?" He asked. I nodded.

"At that moment before I came, All I thought about was how much I loved you and couldn't wait to make you my wife." He said. I smiled at him.

"I practically held you there while I came inside you. I knew it was gonna come back to me and I'm okay with that." He said. I pushed his chest lightly.

"You could have warned me." I said. He chuckled and put his hand on my stomach.

"My baby carrying my baby." He said. I giggled and then his eyes widened.

"We just had sex and your pregnant." He said. I shrugged.

"So what. Alot of people have sex when their pregnant."I said. He shook his head.

"Not you. My baby not bout to be picked on cause he or she got a dick print on their forehead." He said. I laughed.

"Well what if I beg for it?" I ask. He smirked.

"Well I'll be willing to make an exception."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? I should be getting Wi-Fi soon.
Love you guys!! Thanks for the support.

😴😴😴😎😎😎💯💯💯

Has anybody seen the #songcry video? How was it?