.54.

Sam pushed dean into the couch as Gabriel pushed Cas into a recliner right next to his friend-that-is-apparently-his-boyfriend-slash-bestfriend?

Yeah that.

Gabriel then sat next to sam on the same couch opposite of dean and cas. "Okay now first.. Someone explain what started this.." Sam asked calmly trying to lighten the mood.

That is until dean and cas where saying everything at once, making sams head spin. "ONE AT A TIME!" Gabe yelled covering his ears annoyed before glaring at his brother and dean.

Cas sighed before starting. "It all started when dean texted me.. A few words.. That i didn't believe from him." Cas blushed not knowing why he was telling this to sam. "Then he called me a liar-"dean started but was interrupted by cas. "and you got butt hurt over it" "no i didnt!" Dean said in defense crossing his arms. "Yuh-huh!" Cas snapped back as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"HEY calm down.. gezz i didn't sign up to look after children." Sam snapped leaning further back into his chair and grumbling something about his otp.

"Anyway..." Gabe started awkwardly from the silence. "..What words where expressed again?" He asked with a sigh.

Dean coughed, blushed, not wanted to say as Cas looked at the ground and blushed too. "Well?" Gabriel asked again this time crossing his arms. "hesaidhelovedme" cas mumbled turning red in the cheeks. "Say that again?" Sam pipped up and slowly sat up straight. "I said i loved him okay!?" Dean snapped as he closed his eyes and threw his hands in the air.

"Cas i thought you liked dean-o" gabe said confused. Cas didn't reply, causing sam to gasp quietly to himself.

The room was silent.

No one spoke.

Sam looked at his brother and saw pain in his eyes, and soon that pain was running down his cheeks. Sam gasped at his brother tears speaking up. "Dean-" sam was cut off by his brother standing up and storming out of the room, rubbing his eyes.

Cas didn't look at dean but know he was crying. He looked down and shut his eyes tightly not wanting to cry, but it was to late. "Cas?" Gabe started but was cut off just like sam, when cas ran in the kitchen.

"I got dean.. You get cas" sam sighed and started after his brother, as gabe ran in the other direction, going for his brother.

It was going to be a long day