.99.

Dean sighed as he walked downstairs with a pair of keys in his hands. "Oh you found them." Cas exclaimed getting up from the couch. "Yeah not really." Dean sighed reaching his hand out and dropping the keys into his boyfriends open hand. "Thank ya" cas smiled dangling the keys and walking towards the door.

"Oh don't get your thong in a twist de.. Its just lunch." Cas said opening the door and grinning madly. "A very important lunch actually." He added jumping outside and waiting for dean to follow. Dean mumbled something in response before following cas as he shut the door behind him loudly.

____

Cas was in the passenger seat this time as dean drove. "Whats wrong de?" Castiel asked leaning on the window and looking at his upset boyfriend. "I just wanted to stay home in my sweat pants and watch movies.. Not go to a restaurant in fancy clothes." Dean exclaimed with a sigh.

"Oh please those are not fancy at all. Your wearing a ducking flannel and ripped jeans." Cas barked a laugh as he pointed up and down at deans clothes.

"Whatever, point is you owe me." Dean exclaimed rolling his eyes.
Cas groaned dramatically in response as he reached for his phone and dialed his friends number. "Hey were on our way..yeah I'm with dean.. See ya soon. Bye." He said quickly before hanging up.

"I don't even know his name and I'm having lunch with him.." Dean said turning into the restaurant and parking swiftly.

"HER name is charlie and shes a good friend of mine so be nice..." Cas said as he took of his seat belt. "Besides you have something in common.." Cas added opening the door. "Oh yeah and whats that?" Dean sassed back already out of the vehicle. "Your both gay and love me." Cas smiled shutting the door and walking away.

"IM BI !" Dean called back in defense as he followed his boyfriend into the restaurant. "Potato pototo" cas sighed opening the door for dean. "I date both potatos and pototos you idiot." Dean grumbled as he walked into the place.

"I didn't know you where potatosexual dean." Cas gasped sarcastically.

"Oh shut up you potato."

_____

Ive never used the world 'potato' so much before

#writinggoals