.90.

Castiel drove down the road, leading them to the deep outskirts of texas and into a wooded area. "Cas how do you know where to go. You don't even live in texas!" Dean sassed looking around there surroundings. "Research" cas replied keeping his eyes on the road.

Dean let out a soft sigh as he nodded in response.

____

Moments later cas pulled into the rocky trail on the side of the road and shut off the engine. "Let go." Cas said getting out of the car in a swift motion. Dean watched castiel leave before narrowing his eyes in question and getting out himself.

"Follow Me." Cas said grabbing deans hand and leading him into the wooded sidelines. "Your not going to kill me right?" Dean questioned as he looked at the clear path ahead of them.

Castiel chuckled and shook his head in response as he lead dean through the woods as if he knew the place by heart.

"Close your eyes" castiel demanded once they where feet away from a clearing. Dean shut his eyes and cas made sure he couldn't see.

After checking his sight, cas continued to lead dean down into the woods a little further and stoping.

"Open them" cas smiled as dean fluttered his green eyes wide open.

"Surprise!" Cas called out, making dean gasp in shock.

______

:)) im the worst ((: