.62.

Cas ☁️ is typing...

Cas ☁️: hello?

Dean 😈✨: oh you meant right now

Cas ☁️: yes you assbutt

____

Dean walked over to his brother and explained the situation. Sam nodded before walking over to gabriel and asking him to give them some time alone.

Gabriel nodded hugging cas one more time before walking out of the room with sam behind him.

"So.. What do you want to talk about?" Dean asked, making his way to castiels bed and sitting down. "Us." Cas replied simply with a sigh. Dean gulped before nodding quietly.

"Dean i cant love you" cas started looking down at the white sheets. "Yeah i know.." Dean replied trying not to let his voice crack. "You dont understand. I cant love you." Cas said again hoping dean would get the hint. "Yeah cas i know, you dont have to repeat it again." Dean said as he started to get angry.

"GODDAMMIT DEAN IM DEMISEXUAL!"

Cas covered his mouth and gasped after what he had just said. "Y-your what?" Dean asked confused at castiels outburst. "I'm demisexual.." Cas repeated but this time more quietly. Dean bit his lip before asking. "um what does that mean.."

Cas looked at dean before looking back down at his hands. "Im not sexually attracted to anyone, unless its an emotional connection.." He replied feeling tears cover his vision.

Dean looked up and saw the tears fogging castiels eyes. He quickly wiped them before pulling castiel into a hug. "Why are you crying?" Dean asked, hearing castiel sniffle on his shoulder. "i bet your going to leave me now." The smaller boy replied trying not to cry even more.

"Cas.. Cas i wont leave you.." Dean pulled away and moved castiels face to his. "Its okay to be.. demisexual." Dean reassured cas before hugging him again. "i wont leave you." He finished, making castiel cry even more.

"But in still confused.." Dean broke the silence wiping castiels tears. "Whats confusing?" Castiel asked tilting his head a little. "Does that mean your not attracted to me?" He asked sheepishly.

Cas sighed before holding deans hands. "Im afraid not.. Or at least not now." Cas looked away feeling awful for his response. "Is it possible for you to like me?" Dean asked trying to be hopeful of the situation. "Possibly.. With time." Cas replied smiling a little before looking at deans wide grin.

"Castiel Novak i promise i will make you love me." Dean beamed squeezing castiels hands.

"I guess well just wait and see then."

______

THE END

JUST KIDDING HAHA

but no really that would of been a good way to end it eh?

But to bad i have so many more ideas

ehehe...

Anyway was that Demisexual definition correct?? Was that whole thing cas said right?

I dont know anyone who is demi so if you are then tell me if im on the right track!

until next time

👽✌🏼️