Seducing Kennedy Luxor

I've been waiting for the 17 votes so I could upload.... Now today I finally got the last one so here you guys are.... =D

***

Arielle straightened out her ruffled black Galliano dress, and picked up a glass of bubbly from a passing waiter. The attendant visibly dribbled as she trotted away with the wineglass, his eyes burning a hole on her tight backside. The dress’s design was actually quite simple; with a loose fitting bodice and a tight skirt that moulded every curve. While the low cut dipping neckline left little to the imagination, the hem of her dress ended at mid thigh, giving everyone a saucy glimpse of her slim legs.

As Julian had told her before, she looked like a goddess. And he wasn’t lying, if the envious stares of the female population in the room were anything to go by.

Feeling like a million bucks which was technically true, she sauntered over to the Valentino suited man, by the stage. A light tap on his shoulder, was all it took for Kennedy Luxor to turn around and face her.

Arielle watched smugly as his eyes drifted to every inch of her body, while his mouth fell open in shock. Yet to her disappointment, his sapphire pupils quickly flickered back up to meet hers, now icy and remotely hostile.

“Fancy meeting you here.” She smiled playfully, giving him an obvious once-over.

Arielle Billings watched in amusement, as he evidently swallowed, the prominent bob in his throat selling him out.

“I would’ve said the same thing if you weren’t actually stalking me.”He bit back obnoxiously.

The heiress frowned, she certainly didn’t plan on being caught out that quickly. “What makes you so sure that I was?” She drawled back seductively.

“This is a business event, and no offence, but you don’t seem like the type to enjoy conferences like these.” He told her disdainfully.

Feeling insulted, Arielle resisted the urge to stomp on his shiny black shoes. Instead, she gave took a step closer, their bodies a mere ruler length apart, and was instantly rewarded by his sharp intake of breath. “Oh you’re absolutely right; I’m not the type to enjoy these kinds of events...” She paused, watching a small fire of lust break out in his dark blue eyes.

Those eyes...Damn she suddenly felt hypnotised, and it had nothing to do with magic.

Mentally shitting herself in surprise, for the first time Arielle found herself incompetent to form any more words, she was tongue-tied. The way Kennedy Luxor was looking at her, with the perfect amount of lust and hate, well it was enough for her to want to drag him to the next room, and kiss him senseless.

Begging someone to come to her rescue, she saw a flash of gold; Julian. Arielle spiritually sighed in relief; she knew she was right in bringing him along.

“But my boyfriend needed a companion, and I how could I possibly refuse him?” The heiress finished, glancing up at the messy haired male under her long eyelashes.

“It was nice seeing you,” she whispered, her fingers caressing the lapel of his tux gently. Feeling the intensity of desire radiating from his toned body was enough encouragement for her to quickly slip away.

Walking away from Kennedy Luxor proved to be an extremely hard task, in fact it took every ounce of self-control, not to run back and confirm the undeniable attraction between them. Feeling his eyes boring into her back, Arielle forced herself not to turn around; because with a single twist of her head would ruin everything.

Kennedy Luxor was smouldering in that Valentino design, that was for sure. His jet black hair was appealingly swept back in an attractive style, defining his chiselled jaw and mesmeric face. The smooth fabric of the suit had also handsomely shaped the hard planes of his chest, Arielle would know, since her nose had figuratively greeted it twice.

In four words; he was absolutely dashing, and if she was somebody else, she would’ve dribbled over his designer contoured body already.

***

Julian himself, was mentally salivating over a dark haired, enticing male. His face dropped drastically, when he saw his stunning best friend approach the guy. All possible thoughts of pursuing him immediately flew out the window, nobody could ever resist the temptress’s charms, straight or not.

Shaking his head in disappointment, Julian stalked over to the Buffet and heaped some food on his plate. Sometimes he wondered if it was a good thing that he was friends with her, since half of his exes had instantly become Bi from one look at the sultry brunette.

Julian believed he was the only one immune to her charms, and having grown up with her, he knew exactly how much hearts she had broken.

She was gorgeous, he’d give her that. Arielle had the kind of unspeakable beauty that spoke volumes; with luscious auburn waves that cascaded down her back, and the most beautiful golden brown eyes. Basically she was a health hazard; possessing the kind of good looks that sent cars stopping as well as hearts.

Feeling somebody suddenly wrap their arms around his waist, Julian’s whole body immediately stiffened and then relaxed again.

“I need your help, Jules.” Arielle Billings pleaded in a desperate tone.

“What is it?” He murmured back. To any outsiders, it would’ve looked like they were whispering sweet nothings to each other’s ears.

“I need you to drink this.” She muttered, shoving a glass of champagne to his lips. Arielle gave Julian an insistent sweet smile, and then quickly glanced behind her.

She was confused as hell; Kennedy’s expression was impenetrable, completely closed off and aloof. Well at least he’s still looking, Arielle thought optimistically.

“Finished.” Julian mumbled, wiping his mouth. Arielle grinned as her best friend’s eyes started to glaze over, he was a horrible drinker, and anything that contained any alcohol would make him drunk.

Without waiting, she pulled his head down, and drew his lips on hers. Within seconds, Julian kissed her back intensely, his mind already in the gutter from the devastating effects of alcohol. Wounding her hands around his neck, she shifted their positions around, so that she could see a certain someone’s expression.

Kennedy’s gaze was hard, and Arielle swore there was a fleck of jealousy in his indigo eyes. Giving him a wink, Arielle closed her eyes again and felt Julian’s tongue gently prod into her mouth. If only he knew what he was doing right now, she mentally chuckled and imagined the bottles of mouth wash he would go through.

Two seconds later, Arielle pulled away from Julian. Sure kissing him was nice, but she didn’t want to take any more advantage of him than she already did. But that was the worst decision she ever made, since the moment she jerked away, the moment he fell to the ground, and became a drunken heap on the floor.

Feeling her cheeks blossom red in embarrassment, the heiress heard a loud snigger, and whipping her head around she saw Kennedy Luxor smirk at her knowingly. Giving him her coldest glare, she gathered up the little pride she had left and helped Julian get off the floor.

Kennedy = 1.  Arielle = 0.