Second date - revenge

“Kennedy Luxor,” Arielle Billings whispered darkly, uncapping her Mont Blanc pen.

With a furious grunt, she started to scribble on every visible inch of his face; bequeathing him a Hitler moustache, a furry monobrow, and several hard pokes on his cheeks.

Grinning at the finished portrait, she threw the pen down in success. Grabbing the square photo of the tortured man, she cackled evilly as she signified the night to come.

***

Click. Click. Click. What was that?

That was the sound of six inch Christian Louboutins, walking on the pavement.

Zzzzzzzip. What was that?

 That was the reverberation of a zipper, from the limited edition Hermes tote.

Popp. What was that?

That was the uncapping of a crimson Chanel lipstick, which was now being carefully applied to a certain bachelorette’s lips.

Looks like somebody was obviously going down tonight.

Arielle Billings gave a small wave to the receptionist at the high scale Italian restaurant. La Giovanni Pizzeria was famous for its mouth-watering Italian delicacies, with fresh imports like Mozzarella cheese and handmade ribbon pasta, their food was extremely popular among the diners.

But the heiress’s favourite dish would have to be the classic Margherita Pizza; a thin pizza base with real Italian mozzarella cheese and tomato paste, it was simply delicious.

“Right this way,” the girl smiled, as she led the Billings successor to a surprisingly occupied table. Arielle couldn’t contain her shock; Kennedy Luxor was actually on time, and wearing a tuxedo!

Feeling her mouth dry up from his dashing appearance, Arielle let the waiter push her seat in; “hi!” She snapped at him.

Quirking his eyebrows up sexily, he glanced at her in pure confusion. “Why are you here?” He finally said, his icy blue eyes clouded in bewilderment.

“What? What were you expecting someone else?” The heiress retorted back, crossing her arms defensively against her chest.

“Yeah...obviously.” Kennedy said slowly, staring at her as if she was dim-witted. “Shit, father set me up!” He growled suddenly, slamming his fist aggressively down on the table.

Flinching, Arielle narrowed her eyes at him. It looked like he was going to leave before she could even carry out her revenge, so she had to act fast. Immediately, she gave a quick signal to the waitress, and watched her hurry off into the kitchen.

“Look Barbie, I don’t have time for this! I thought I was meeting with a potential shareholder, not you,” he spat in disgust.

“Don’t call me Barbie, are you blind?” Arielle snarled back, referring to her evident hair colour.

“Well I don’t see much difference; since you’re both; stuck-up, loaded, and full of plastic!” He hissed loudly.

“For your information, all this is a hundred percent real!” She bellowed, gesturing towards her body.

Unfortunately for him, Kennedy Luxor was too heated to notice the foil plate of whipped cream that was suddenly set on the table, nor the malicious expression on Arielle Billing’s face. It was too late though, when he finally put two and two together, because she had already flung the whole thing into his face.

Kennedy stood still, only feeling the milk fat drip unattractively down his face, and onto his brand new Armani suit.

“So take that, you arrogant, two headed judgemental asshole!” She finished angrily, and then presumed to stalk out of the restaurant.

Blinking, Kennedy found a hundred sets of eyes staring back at him, and feeling the humiliation sink in, he roared.

***

Arielle Billings couldn’t stop smiling, she felt fantastic. Who was he to go and judge her like that? So what if he saved her ass at the Club? That doesn’t give him any right to label her as one of the city’s’ many bimbo’s who couldn’t read!

With one hand, Arielle took out a Louis Vuitton handkerchief, and daintily wiped her dress. Sadly, some of the cream had flown onto her due to the force.

Depositing the evidence into a nearby trash can, she stepped into her awaiting stretch Limousine, grinning like a fool.

***

“Sweetheart, young Mr Luxor is furious.” Joey Billings reprimanded his granddaughter, with a faint trace of a smile on his face.

“I know.” The 21 year old answered nonchalantly, scrolling around on her Zebra print Ipad.

The billionaire shot a disapproving look at her blasé retort.

“Come on granddad, even you have to admit it was funny!” She chuckled, averting her gaze from the gadget for a short moment.

“No, it wasn’t.” He lied.

“Stop lying.” The young Harvard graduate scolded.

“I’m not.” Billings defended himself weakly.

There was a short silence before he finally confessed; “fine, I guess it was a little bit funny.” The man admitted.

“Huh?” The heiress gibbered, her attention now solely focused on something else.

“Well are you going to apologise?” Billings sighed, running a hand through his thinning hair. It was truly a wonder that he wasn’t bald yet, since his father certainly was, at his age.

“No,” Arielle replied firmly.

“You threw whipped cream on his face!” The aging man pointed out.

“And he didn’t pour expensive champagne down my head!” She bickered back dryly.

“I think he’s a capable man, he’s studying Law in Harvard.” Joey Billings said.

“Still studying? Well he must not be the smartest tool in the shed then.” Arielle brightened at the thought.

“You studied Sociology. Law on the other hand is more difficult, so there is a difference.” Her grandfather reasoned.

“That doesn’t necessarily mean that Sociology is easy.” The heiress argued.

“I never said that, and what are you getting all defensive for?” He chuckled heartily.

“I’m not; I just don’t like you taking his side.” She claimed, frowning a little.

Walking over to ruffle his beloved granddaughter’s hair, Joey Billings let out a vigorous boom of laughter; “you know, jealousy will be one of your greatest failures!” He declared, earning himself one very fiery glare.

Arielle did not answer, only taking out her cellphone, and tapped on the Boon boxing game, making sure that her opponent had the face of a certain greying billionaire.

***