Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream (The Remedy after a Catfight)

10 votes and I'll upload the next chapter! =D Thanks!

“Ivy Rhodes, you’re grounded. We’ve had enough of your bratty behaviour, so we’re taking away ALL your privileges for two weeks. Your cellphone, your music player, your car, we’re withdrawing every piece of technology you own.” Pristine Rhodes snapped, glaring at her daughter furiously.

Ivy fumed; “what the – “

“- And you better apologise to Arielle and Julian right this instant.” The blonde woman demanded.

“No.” Ivy stared stubbornly at the ground.

“One month it is,” her mother corrected instantly.

“Arghhhh, I hate you!” The socialite screeched, and stalked out of the room.

Pristine Rhodes sighed and turned to the two victims apologetically; “I’m so sorry.” She stressed ruefully.

“It’s not your fault Mrs Rhodes.” Julian gave the weary mother a feeble smile.

“I think you better take Arielle home, she looks like she just tumbled out of the washing machine.” Pristine added with a frown.

The heiress looked ashamed of herself, her flourishing brown curls hiding her face like a weave; “I’m sorry that you had to see that, Pristine.” She mumbled remorsefully, before getting up.

Pristine Rhodes accepted the apology with a gentle smile, and nodded. “Don’t be too hard on yourself.” She said, patting Arielle’s hand softly.

“Come on,” Julian whispered, laying a placid hand on her back, before walking her out of the large mansion.

***

“Fuck, I’m such an idiot! I can’t believe I lost my temper!” Arielle thumped her head angrily on the small compartment in Julian’s car.

“That’s our Arielle, always taking other peoples’ insults personally.” Julian chuckled with a side-glance.

“Shut up, I was just too angry! Nobody talks shit about my friends like that.” She scowled passionately.

“You could’ve handled it without the hair-pulling, eye scratching, and blind kicking, you know?” He pointed out seriously.

“Geez Jules, I just got into a bloody catfight for you. You’re supposed to be nice and supportive!” Arielle growled, glaring at her best friend beside her.

Her red Porsche was still outside the Rhodes Mansion, because apparently, in her current state she was not fit to drive. Julian’s words not hers.

“Chillax woman. You know I love you for it, since nothing turns me on more than a hot vicious catfight!” Julian meowed playfully, straying off topic.

“Pfftt, who even says Chillax anymore?” The heiress let out a amused grunt. “And I thought you were gay?” She teased him. And just like that, the angry tension before had vanished.

 “I still am. Can’t a hot guy make a joke sometimes?” He grumbled in mock hurt.

Arielle sniggered, then burst into fully fledged laughter. “You’re such a narcissist!” She spluttered.

“Glad you find it funny.” Julian responded in a dry tone.

Now all annoyance gone, Arielle stared out the window with a smirk on her face. “Ooh Ben & Jerry’s ice-cream! Pull over Jules, please!” She pleaded, her facial features instantly transforming into a wide-eyed puppy dog expression.