Point 28: Explain

~~Sena~~

I headed towards the clothing store, with a hoodie over my head and sunglasses on. I had to get a new disguise and I couldn't risk having the media on me for buying new clothes.

I hate the press.

So annoying.

Like sharks they are.

And ew, I sound like Yoda from Star Wars just now.

I went straight towards the men's section, where the jackets were. I grabbed an Xtra Large black jacket and went towards the women's section for some extra stuff. I pulled a white leather biker jacket off its hanger and grabbed a random pair of jeans that looked like they would fit me. I didn't have to go shoe shopping because I was already wearing my cheapest pair of boots...

Which were probably around...two hundred dollars, maybe?No, wait, never mind. They were about five hundred.

Not that expensive, right?

I went up to the cashier to pay for all of my new clothes after making sure that they all fit, and changed into them afterwards. I then headed out of the clothing store with my old clothes in a bag, and checked my phone to look at a map app.

I had no idea how to get from here to Rakuzan.

I eventually called a taxi because my cellular data was being a complete butt, and I let him do the work for me.

I'm glad there was a taxi.

They're usually never around so I could never call them.

The driver said that it would take about fifteen minutes without traffic, and I checked my watch. 13:18. I had enough time even if there was traffic.

The driver took off and I leaned back in the seat, exhaling deeply.

Maybe I had spoken too hastily.

Should I really have told them that I was going to tell them?

Should I change my mind now?

Should I tell them that I'm not going to tell them anyway?

Even though I was the one who told them to come to Rakuzan?

I opened my eyes and checked my phone for any new notifications and at the same time, the time.

You have five new text messages:

Akashi: Sena, are you here?

Akashi: Murasakibara and Midorima have arrived. Where are you?

Sana: hey onee-chan some guy named akashi left a msg on the machine

Sana: he asked when r u coming, sena

Sana: huehuehue wowowow since when did YOU have bois going after u

I rolled my eyes and answered Sana's message first. no stupid, hes just a friend.

Just a friend?

Was Akashi...just a friend?

I shook my head in denial.

No, he was just a friend. Just a friend. Just like everyone else. No, not that. He was an acquaintance.

Ugh.

I'm in denial.

The driver stopped at the entrance and I handed him a wad of cash, telling him to keep the change. He stared at me with wide eyes, and thus began to hurriedly count the bills.