Epilogue~ The Traitor's Plot^

Riddle Manor in Little Hangleton was one dripping in memories. The Riddle family had been murdered there by none other than their own flesh and blood. But Tom Riddle had returned to the murder site, but he was better known as Lord Voldemort now.

He was weak. After his last encounter with Harry Potter, his form was representative of his wanning strength. He was the size of an infant, but didn't look like one. His skins was paper thin and shockingly white, his eyes blood red, his nose replaced with two slits.

But as the light summer rain padded down onto Lord Voldemort's hide out, a traitor was making its way through the rain.

They had precious information about the Girl Who Survived--Aurora Potter. Or as she was more commonly known--Aurora Oswin.

This traitor had known Aurora for a lengthy amount of time--and had despised her the entire time. She was the reason that their master had fallen, and had made their life hell. They wanted more than anything to see Aurora Oswin dead on the floor in front of their master's feet.

It would be sweet, sweet justice.

They had notified Wormtail about vital information that they'd gathered recently, so naturally Voldemort wanted to meet them.

With light rain beating onto their head like tiny bullets, the traitor knocked on the door. Within a moment, Wormtail was at the door, his rodent features prominent.

"Wormtail," the traitor greeted curtly.

"You have information about the girl, is that correct?" Wormtail asked, skirting over pleasantries.

"Not even a hello to your old friend?" they said with a knife-like smile.

"You left The Dark Lord as soon trouble came your way!" Wormtail hissed.

"You're one to talk. According to rumours from Aurora Oswin herself, you were a rat in hiding for twelve years."

Wormtail glared. "We have no tune for this petty arguing. The Dark Lord is impatient for your arrival."

"And I'm impatient to see him again," The traitor said in awe, lowering their hood.

Wormtail lead them up a rickety flight of stairs, and knocked on a plain door. "Your guest has arrived, my lord." Wormtail said nervously.

"Well bring them in then," Voldemort drawled.

His tiny frame was lounged on an arm chair, a long coil of a snake at his feet.

"My lord," The traitor exhaled, overwhelmed at seeing their master for the first time in almost thirteen years. They went to their feet, and kissed their masters robes.

"You have information about the elusive Aurora Potter?" He said, getting right to the point.

"Yes my lord and I know how she evaded discovery for so many years." The traitor began.

Voldemort looked interested. "How?"

"Her filthy mudblood mother wiped her memories. She was sent to a foster family her parents selected, and she didn't remember a thing for twelve years."

"Interesting... But that is comprehensive information... What else do you know? If it is nothing of use, Nagini could do with a snack..." Voldemort said bored, wishing he hadn't listened to Wormtail.

"She is losing her memory!" The traitor burst out.

"Every teenager loses their memory," Voldemort brushed off.

He could already see that Nagini was going to have a snack soon.

"Not like this!" They burst out. "She is forgetting people's names, comprehensive things like that! If it continues, she will be lost---and easy to kill!"

Voldemort was interested once more. "How do I know this is correct? You could be lying. I could capture her, only for her brother and Dumbledore to rescue her."

"We can truly test her memory," The traitor said, eyes gleaming with an idea. "We can have one of her worthless muggle friends pay her a visit. Then we can see how much she remembers of the muggle. Then we can kidnap this friend, and see if she comes to the rescue."

"And if she does--" Voldemort trailed off.

"You can kill her, My Lord--and then you only have Harry Potter to kill. One damaged girl is easier to break than a boy with protection."

"Which muggle will we use?" Wormtail asked anxiously.

The traitor grinned nefariously. He knew exactly who to use.

"Kayley Hopkirk--Aurora Potter's childhood best friend."

The three of them grinned with evil smirks playing on their features. Soon, Aurora Potter, the girl with the broken memory--would fall.

And they would be victorious.