Break-down

Lux's P.O.V.

 "anyone here?" I said looking into the small office of the mechanic shop. To say the office was a mess would be an understatement. Papers were scattered on the floor and desk. And what looked like a pizza on the top of the chair smelled decades old.

 I hastily got out of the office and went to the garage. Finally I saw someone looking under the hood of a car.

  "Um excuse me" I said nicely. The guy glanced at me for a second and then froze with his back to me.

 He turned around quickly. "Why hello there" he said placing his hand on the car but it slipped on the rag and he fell, hitting his head on the car.

 "oh my god are you okay?" I asked running up to him. he sat up with a groan and placed his hand on his head. "that was some hit do you feel okay?"

 "Yeah your fine" he said and then his eyes widened as I tried to suppress a laugh "I..I mean I'm fine...fine as in healthy not...fine--fine. Not that your not fine...I mean your really fine...but not in a perverted way your just--"

 "I'm Lux" I interrupted him to put the poor guy out of his misery. He seemed to sense that and blushed.

  "Dean" he said as we stood up. he looked about my age with auburn hair and a bit of freckles on his cheek. "So what can I do for you?"

  "I'm actually looking for a job" I told him and he looked surprised 

 "A job? here?"

 "Yeah I love working on cars." Dean looked impressed as he wiped his hands on a rag.

 "Got any experience?" he asked me.

  "yeah I worked two years in a mechanic shop in my old town and I fixed up my own bike" I told him. He raised his eyebrows looking impressed.

 "Well I guess we could use the extra hand" he said smiling "You'll start tomorrow Lux and we'll see what you got"

 "Deal" I told him. He told me when to come the next day and I left.

 I drove to the pack house and just as I parked my bike I saw the twins coming towards me.

 "did you get a job?" Shane asked 

 "Yeah just like my job back home" I smiled "now what have you boys been up to?" I asked noticing their mischievous smiles.

 "well why don't you come in the living room and see" I rolled my eyes and walked in the living room only to see everyone gathered around the couch.

 I walked to the couch and gasped. Chase was on the couch with whipped cream on both his hands and on the floor were two plates of whipped cream for when he'd wake up

 "Guys" I looked at them disapprovingly "come on" their smiles faltered just when I grinned

 "Whipped cream is so unoriginal. Think of something else next time" I winked at them.

 "how are you planning to wake him up" Jason asked as all the guys stared at us.

 "Lux will you do the honors?" Shane asked and put my hand to my heart and wiped a fake tear before nodding.

 I moved closer to Chase and took a deep breath.

  "AAAAAAAAH! OH MY GOD CHASE WHAT'S ON YOUR FACE?" I screamed. Chase's eyes opened and immediately he reached his first hand and got whipped cream on his face. We all started laughing especially when he used his other hand to take the whipped cream off and ended up adding more to his face.