This Is War

Heys guys :)

So this chapter ends on a spicy note if you ask me :P lol

The song is 'This is war' by 30 Seconds to Mars...God I love this band.

Enjoy :) Vote please *puppy dog face*

Damon's P.O.V.

"So where are you taking me exactly?" Lux asked me as I drove. I looked over at her, grinning because I couldn't believe she agreed to come with me. Jason must have screwed up big time. I stiffened as I remembered how pissed off I was at the thought of him hurting Lux. I wanted to know what happened but I wasn't going to ask her.

"Would it be cliche if I told you it was a surprise?" I asked glancing at her from the corner of my eye.

"Very" she answered and I laughed

"Damn" I clicked my tongue "Guess I'm just lame that way"

"he admits it" she smirked  "So really where are you taking me?"

"somewhere fun" I said and she shook her head giving up on trying to find out and stared out the window.

Her beautiful hair hung on her shoulders and covered a bit of her face and I found myself aching to reach out and brush it away to see her beautiful face, but I knew she'd probably hit me so I just clutched the steering wheel tighter controlling myself.

Having her so close to me and not being able to touch her was driving me and my wolf crazy but I couldn't lose it with her, if I ever hoped her to forgive me I had to, no, needed, to not put pressure on her and just be be friends with her.

I didn't have a clue about what Jason did to her. All I know is the look on her face that night was enough to drive me crazy, sure it offered me a chance to be with her now but not at the expense of her being hurt, her still being hurt about what happened. I could tell that whatever happened made her want to avoid Jason. Seriously I didn't see her around any of them all day. 

Before I knew it we reached the place and got out of the car to open her door but she was already out.

"You know you just ruined my chances of being a gentleman right?" I asked her and she smirked again

"Darn" she said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. 

"So...paintball I thought guys only did that in movies" She said throwing me a crooked smile

"Hey don't knock it till you've tried it besides I told you I was a bit lame" I said and she laughed. Finally! Something I  said made her laugh.

"Fine then come on" she said and we went inside. In a minute I found myself hiding behind some sort of rock looking for Lux.

I looked over it trying to spot her but I didn't. Damn she was fast as soon as we started she disappeared and started shooting at me, laughing and joking that she actually replaced the paint ball gun with a real one...at least...i think she was joking.