The fight

Angelina's POV
As I was running I saw Hayes and I hurried up and hugged him. I started crying. He asked what was wrong. I told him and his face fueled with anger. He started walking to find Tez as he found him he balled up his hand. I tried to stop him but he already through a punch. Then Tez hit back and they started to fight.

Hayes's POV
We started playing hide and go seek. Angelina came out running towards fast and ran into my arms and started crying. It was so sweet. I asked her what was wrong and she told me. The first thing I did was balled up my fist and ran inside. I immediately ran towards Tez. Angelina tried to stop me but I couldn't take it no more. I punch him and he punched me back. Next thing I know it was Nash pulling us apart. I saw Tez's face bloody but I only had my lip busted. I then ran to Angelina and her i was sorry but I had to do it. She said it was fine and wanted to go home. As we got into the car, I sat there for a few minutes just thinking until I heard Angelina's voice asking can we go. I then said yes but I asked for her phone. She handed it to me ,which shocked me, and I typed in my number. And handed it back to her and started to drive.

Angelina's POV
They where fighting for like 15 minutes until Nash came in and pulled them apart. Tez was beaten very badly but Hayes wasn't. I asked him to take me home he said yes. We got in and we stood in silence for a while. I then ask him if we can go. He said yes but wanted my phone. I was going to ask why but I just wanted to go home so I just gave it to him. He gave back to me and I looked at it. It said : haaass 😍😇😘