The next day

Angelina POV
When I woke up, I was in the hospital. I waited until the nurse came in. She finally came in, and I asked why am I here. She then said I hit my head pretty hard on the ground and had to get stitches. I then asked where is my phone. She then handed me my phone and called Hayes. He didn't pick up. I called two more times. He still didn't answer. I then called Nash. He answered and I asked where is Hayes. He then said he was supposed to be with me. I then told him what went down. I told him I was in the hospital. He then said he would be here soon. When he arrived, we started calling everyone and when I say everyone I mean we even called chipotle. No one knew where he was.
Then Nash got a call from the police station. He answered and found out that Hayes was there.
The nurse came in and said I may go. Nash then signed the paper and went. As we where driving, we passed my PAC SUN. I told Nash I didn't want to show up looking like this cause my outfit was dirty and didn't smell good after what happened. He pulled over and bought a outfit.[picture above] I then changed and started to drive again. We finally showed up and saw Hayes face. I wanted to cry because .......

AUTHORS NOTE: WHEN I SAID STITCHES I STARTED SINGING STITCHES IN MY HEAD 😂😂😂