School time

Angelina's POV

Hayes finally gave me my phone back and I have been pretty good with the hate now. Especially since Hayes posted that one picture.

-

Today is the last day of summer, and it's going to suck going back since that means less time with Hayes. All of the school shopping is done and my book bag is packed. At this moment, Hayes and I are in my room. I am setting alarm clocks on my phone while Hayes whines. "Babe, are you sure you can't just take online school with me?!" Hayes whined. "Hayes it's done with. You don't think I want to actually go back do you? But I have my friends there and plus I have been going to this school distract since pre K," I told Hayes. "I'm sorry it's just I'm going to miss you!" He stated. "Same but literally let's get off of this love thing at this moment and understand I'm just going to be gone for like 8 hours so...." I said laughing. "Okay okay," he said laughing at the end. "Ok you have to leave now. I have to eat dinner, shower, and get to bed." I said. "Ughhhhh, I hate school." He whined for the millionth time. "Yep sure you do Benjamin," I said rolling my eyes jokingly. "Hey don't call me that," he said. "Well if you wasn't acting stupid I wouldn't," I said now helplessly pushing his back out the door of my bedroom. "Ok fine I will go," he said laughing at my weakness. "Alright bye love you," I said kissing him on the lips. "I love you," he said back and left.

-ONE MONTH LATER-

Nash and Nina are going great and are now "vegans for life" they say. Austin went back home, but we still talk. He is actually planning on coming back for next summer! Maggie is currently a school drop out and is a stripper. She hasn't had any babies yet, but it won't shock me if she does anytime soon. And for me and Hayes..... We are me and Hayes. A stubborn ass couple who can accomplish anything together. We have been through so much together and it only made us stronger. He has taught me so much, but one thing I will always remember is

Age isn't a Problem