With Nina

Angelina's POV

I woke up to Hayes's arm wrapped around me. I tried to get out of it but it was a struggle. "Hayes, get up," I whined. "What?" Hayes said barely awake. "I just need you to move your arm," I talked him. "No say here," he whined. "I have to get up," I said lying. "Fine," he said removing his arm. I came down stairs to Nash and Nina kissing. "Really again?" I said. "can y'all like get a room?" I said. "Sorry,"Nina said laughing. I wasn't laughing though. Today I was just not feeling in the mood today. I just wanted to go watch the notebook and cry with a tub icecream mood. "Where is my phone?" I said not able to find it. They both shrugged. "Hey Nina can you drive me to the store?" I asked. "Sure," she said. "Ok let me go ready. "I said. I went to bathroom and changed since Hayes was in my room. I changed into comfortable shorts and put an oversized sweater over me where it wasn't showing my shorts. I then put my hair up in a messy bun since I didn't feel like brushing it. I then put pastel high pink socks on with some white vans. "Nina I'm ready," I said coming down stairs. "Ok let's go she says as she grabs her keys and I grab my wallet.

"So what's wrong?" She asked looking at me when we got in the car. "Huh what do you mean?" I asked. "Angelina you are my sister is crime. I know when something is up." She said. "Ugh, I it's just Hayes," I said. "Huh? What? What is wrong with I him?" She asked with a very confused face. "No it's not Hayes it's just his fans," I said to her. "Oh I'm sorry babe. What are they saying?" She asked starting the car. "Just how I am not good enough and too young," I told her. "Well you don't believe them right?" She asked pulling out and started to drive. "Noooo.....yea sorta," I said truthfully. "Angelina you know it's not true and plus why does it matter what they think? If you and Hayes are happy then that is all that matters. The true fans real realize." She said. I just shrugged and looked out the window. The rest of the car ride to the store it was silent. As we arrived nobody was here ,that was why I didn't care what I looked like because it's never busy. We got in the store, I headed right to the icecream section. I then grabbed a tub of cookies and cream icecream. "So that is what we came here for? Icecream?" She asked laughing as I nodded my head. As we went up to the register, I saw a bag of takis and got those too. I then paid for them and got in the car. Right when we got in the car, I opened my bag of takis and started to eat them. Nina got in the car and I offered her some. "You know what I just realized?" I asked her. "What?" She replied. "Your like the only person I share food with," I said laughing. "Same here," she said laughing.

We arrived back to the house, and Hayes was on the couch with Nash. "So before any of y'all start talking," Nina starts to say gathering all of our attention. "Me and Angelina is having a girls day so don't bother us bye!" She says grabbing my hand taking me back to the movie room. "Hold up who said we In any of this?" I asked her raising my eyebrow. "Um I'm sorry who took you to the store again?" She asked pushing her hair behind her ear trying to hear what I was going to say. "Fine but we are going to watch the notebook," I said. "Well I'm going to get two tissues box so be right back," she says making me laugh.