Negativity

Angelina POV

"Wake up!" I yelled at Hayes about to hit him with a pillow. He still didn't say anything so I hit him with a pillow. "Ugh, what was that for?" He asked. "Because you need to get up," I said. "Who even let you in here?" He asked. "Nash," I said. "Why do I need to get up?" He asked. "Because we are going to shopping!" I said. "What?!" He asked. "Yea only two more weeks until summer is over," I said. "Well to be exact you have to not me. I take online school," he said. "Yea but me aka your girlfriend is going to school shopping so that means you are coming too," I said now laying on his bed with him. "How do you know I don't have plans today?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "I asked Nash so I know," I said. "Ugh whatever, let me get changed," he said. I then got out of his room and shut his door. "Nina!" I yelled. I then went downstairs as I didn't receive an answer. "Ewwww!" I yelled as I walked into Nina ,only wearing a bra and shorts, and Nash ,shirtless, having a full on make-out session. They looked at me in embarrassment. "Well stop looking at me and put some clothes on," I said. "What's going on down here?" Hayes said coming down the stairs. "Nothing can we just go?" I said kinda laughing at what I just saw. "Wait where are y'all going?" Nina asked. "School shopping," I said. "Eww!" Nina and Nash said. I rolled my eyes and left with Hayes.

Hayes got in the drivers seat cause I'm just 13. I got in the passenger seat and hurried up and grabbed the aux cord. "No give me that!" Hayes whined. "Nope you drive," I said. He then rolled his eyes and started the car and a backed out of the drive way. I then played Cold Water and jammed out to it. I then let Hayes pick some songs, and by time one of his songs were over we arrived at the mall. "Don't forget we are looking for uniforms," I reminded Hayes. "Ok where do you want to look first?" He asked. "Les go to JcPenny's," I said since that is where I usually find mine at. We walked into the food court and the pizza made me hungry. "Hey do you want to get some pizza," I asked Hayes. "No I'm not hungry," he said. I then stopped walking and looked at him crazy. "I'm just kidding," he said laughing. "I was about to say like what did you just say," I said laughing walking towards the pizza place. "Ok do you want pepperoni?" He asked me. "Yes and lemonade to drink please," I told him as I went to get our seats. As I sat down I saw these two girls that looked like they were 16 looking me up and down whispering about me. I just ignored them because really I couldn't give a shit about there judge mental asses. Hayes sat down and put the number card they gave him for our food. He then gave me my lemonade and I thanked him. "So..." He said. "What?" I skied him. "What happened when I was upstairs?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Umm just asked Nash," I said laughing. "Fine I guess I will," he said. This boy then delivered us our pizza and we started eating. When I was about to bite into my pizza, the two girls came up to us. "Don't you need a kids meal?" One of the girls said. "Excuse me?" I said to her. "Stop and let's go," her friend said a tad annoyed. They then lifted. "What was that about I don't know but let's just finish eating," I said biting into my pizza.

As we finished, we walked into JcPenny's. We then walked to the back to see on the right where my uniforms were. We went to the junior girls section and started looking. "What size again babe?" Haye asked me. "A medium," I said. "Ok I got white, yellow, gray, and dark blue!" I said. "Ok and I got light blue, and red!" He said on the other said of the clothes rank. "I'm sorry but shouldn't you be shopping in the kids section?" This girl said looking about 15. "Ok what the hell is up with I people today?!" I asked getting a little ticked off. "Babe lets go," Hayes said. "Move," I said to the girl. She moved a little so when I passed her our shoulders hit. "Ugh rude," the girl said. "Oh shut the," I said being interrupted by Hayes saying, "babe!" I then walked up to the register and put all of my clothes up there and paid and left. "Babe slow down!" Hayes yelled to me as we walked to the car. I didn't listen and hurried up a don got into the car. Hayes then got in and I just looked out of the car. As he started driving the car, I got on Instagram which I haven't checked ever since I posted the YouTube video. I went to my notifications and saw all of the comments.
13?!
I can't believe Hayes would date you! You are ugly and so young 😷😷
Eww why you 13 year old
I think I'm about to throw up
But then there was some sweet comments but I couldn't stop looking at the negative comments. Most of them had something to do with my age. Like is my age that bad? I just kept reading them until tears developed in my eyes.
Thank god Hayes can't see me. When we arrived at his house I hurried and got out and went straight to the bathroom. As I cleaned my face, my stomach started hurting and one second later I started throwing up.