Why?

Angelina POV
I wanted to cry when I saw him because his face was very badly bruised and his clothes are torn and even had dried up blood. When I reached him I gave him a huge hug. But not a long one because it hurt him that bad. When then settled everything out with the police and went home.

When he got home I asked what in the hell happened? He didn't respond he just went up stairs and jumped in the shower. Which left a shocking face on Nash's face because he never takes showers. I don't know why but I then felt a tear come down my cheek and I guess Nash saw it because he then took me in for a huge hug and told me everything will be find. He said Hayes just went through a lot last night and just needs some time.

After Hayes got out of the shower, he came out and you can tell he was sad about something. He then asked if we can talk in private and I said yea. He then took me outside on the pouch.
H- ok so I was thinking and .....
A- and what
H- I don't think I'm good enough for you
By this we both had tears in our eyes
A- what made you think of that? Is it your fans or something?
H- no of course not its just ..... I realized that I'm not a good role model for you and I'm just too old for you and there's nothing you can do to change me mind so don't try.
At this moment I was crying so I just ran off and as I ran off I ran into Nash. He asked me what happened? And I told him what Hayes told me and we'll Nash got mad well more like pissed. I told him not to do anything but instead.......