Yes benjamin

Austin's POV

I got out of my car when I pulled up. We sat at a table since we didn't want to stay in the car and order it. We pushed the button and ordered. We all ordered milkshakes and started talking after. "So Austin how long are you staying here?" Hayes wondered. "For one more week," I replied. "Hi can I take a picture with y'all?" Some random girl asked Hayes and Nash. Ok well this is really awkward... "Did I miss something?" I asked Angelina. "There very popular for vines,YouTube, and Nash has also been in a movie," she said. "Wow how popular?" I asked. "Well Nash has more followers than Justin Bieber on vine," she said. "Holy shit," I said shocked. "Can I also get a picture with you?" The same girl asked Angelina. "Sure!" She replied. "Ummm ok so did I miss something else," I asked Nina. "She is a YouTuber now," she told me. "Wow how many subscribers?" I asked curious. "Umm i think around 500,000," she said. Before I could reply our drinks came with this girl with short straight red hair. "well hello cutie," I said. "What the hell Austin I'm right here!" Angelina said. Wow she really is a great actor. "What do you mean babe?" I said. "Don't call me babe if your going to flirt with another girl right in front of me then," she said. "Omg take a chill pill," I told her. "Really take a chill pill? You know what I'm done," she said taking her lid off of her milkshake dumping it on my head. "We are over," she said now walking off.

Hayes's POV
"Ugh I should go talk to her," Austin said. "No you already did enough," I said getting angry at him. I stood up and went to go talk to her. "Angelina wait," I yelled. I went to the bench she is know siting on and sat down next to her. "Angelina, don't cry you could do so much better," I said. I turned her face to see her crying. I took my thumbs and wiped her tears off. "Are you ok?" I asked. "I will be lets go back," she said. I took her hand and walked her back. When we came back Austin wasn't there. Which was good because I would have punched him. "Hayes we need to tell you something," Nash said. "Ok what?" I asked. "Well...... Austin and Angelina where never actually dating," Nash said.

Angelina's POV
"What" Hayes said. I don't know what Nash is doing? Does he think me and Hayes are dating now? "We were just trying to make you jealous," Nina said. "What the fuck?!" Hayes said now walking off. "Guys me and Hayes aren't dating!" I said. "Oh shit," Nash and Nina said at the same time which was cute. "What are we going to do," Nina asked. "Well I know he likes me though," I said. " what do you mean?" Nina asked. "Well on the zombie ride I got scared and he said don't worry babe," I told them blushing since Hayes called me babe. "Aww he called you babe?! And aww your blushing," Nina said. "Yea well it doesn't anymore," I said sad. "Trust me I know I Hayes. He still likes you," Nash said. "What makes you think that?" I asked Nash. "Well I'm pretty sure if he didn't like you, he wouldn't be behind you with a rose," Nash said. I had a confused look on my face until I turned around and saw Hayes on one knee with a rose in his hands. "Angelina I know the last time we dated we didn't last but I promise this one will. For the last passed two weeks have been hell for me," he said. "All of those girls I brought home was just to help me get over you but I couldn't," he said. "And Angelina if would give me the honor to call you my girlfriend again I promise I would make sure you won't regret it, so Angelina would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes!" I said. "Yes Benjamin yes!" I said hugging him. "Ok well if you want this relationship to work you are going to have to stop calling me that," he said laughing. "Ok fine," I said laughing.

2 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER ❤️