Youtube Time

Angelina POV

"Hey guys, welcome back to another one of my videos, and I just want to say thank y'all so much for 600,000 subscribers! Only 400,000 more subscribers until 1,000,000!" I say excitingly. "Now for this video I have a very important guest!" I said then clapped (with some magic of editing) Hayes popped up. "Hey guys I'm Hayes Grier! Go follow my Instagram at," he tried saying before I interrupted him. "Yea yea ok pretty boy it's not time for no promo," I said while he'd chuckled a little bit which made me laugh a little. "Anyways we have a important very message," I said laughing realize what I just said. "Anyways we have a very important message to tell y'all and we hope y'all would support our decision," I said looking at Hayes. "We have been hanging out a lot recently and we kinda grew feelings for each other over time." He said. "And these feelings aren't bestfriend feelings," I said. "These are more than friendship feelings," he said. "There sparks every time we touch," I said. "I get butterflies every time she looks at me," he said.
"He/She makes me happier than I have ever been," we both said at the same time. "So yes it is officially we are dating," I said. "And if you don't want us to be together and be happy as ever," he said. "Then are you really supporters?" I said finishing his sentence. "So I hope you can understand and realize how much happier we are together," he said. "Now please don't give Hayes hate," I said. "Or Angelina hate for this," he said. "Thank you all for watching and I will see y'all next week with another new video. I love y'all and don't forget to be you no matter what!" I said as I ended the video. "I think that went great," Hayes said. "Yea now it's time to edit the video so popcorn, The Breakfast Club, and the couch?" I asked Hayes. He nodded as he headed to go make the popcorn. I then got on Netflix and started the movie. "So how long will it take you to edit?" He asked. "Well not that long, we didn't mess up as much as I would usually." I stated. BEEP BEEP! Meaning the popcorn was ready. He came and sat down and I started editing. About 20 minutes and editing, I was done and finally posted it. Hayes then tweeted everyone to go watch the video and so did I. We then got done with posting it on all of our social media and finished the movie.