Maggie!

FRIDAY NIGHT

Angelina's POV

Today is Friday. I was 0ver at Nina house getting ready. I am wearing high waisted jeans with a gf shirt (above) because Nash thought it would be cute and make Hayes more jealous. I then put my hair in a high pony tail. I don't wear makeup because I don't need it. No like seriously makeup makes me look so ugly unless that is just what I see. When Nina was done she was wearing high waisted shorts with a white crop top and her hair was also in a high pony tail. We then grabbed our phones and money and headed out. We got in the car and jammed out to some Shawn Mendes because damn his voice gives me life. Treat You Better came on and we headed off to the fair.

ARRIVES AT FAIR

When we arrived Austin was already there because when Nash arrived with Hayes and his hoe I already wanted to be with Austin. So I got out and started already getting into character. "Hey babe!" I stated. "Hey!" He said back. We hugged and started holding hands. Nina came over and we started talking about all the rides we wanted to ride. About 5 minutes in to the conversation, Nash arrived with Hayes and some random girl. She got out and I was shocked who I saw. It was Maggie, oh wow now that I said actually said her name in my head it isn't actually a shock.  I seriously really want to get Hayes back now. Me and Maggie used to be friends until she took my boyfriend from me and now it's time for revenge. Just the only difference is that she didn't even like my (ex) boyfriend and I actually like Hayes. Austin and I still holding hands walked up to Nash and them. "Hey guys, I just want y'all to meet my boyfriend, Austin." I said because Nash wanted to seem like he didn't know Austin. "Austin, this is Nash, Hayes, and Maggie." I greeted him. "Wait you know Maggie?" Hayes asked in shocked. "Yea long story which we don't have time for so let's go," I said. We then walked up to the stand and bought our wrist bands allowing us to ride all rides all night long.

We stand in line for the first ride. Austin and I just talked while Nash and Nina did the same. Maggie and Hayes just stood their. "Nash and Nina would make such a cute couple," Austin said. "Yes they would, but not cuter than us," I replied knowing Hayes was listening. Before Austin could reply, we was getting on the ride. It was 2 people to a seat so Hayes and Maggie was in the back of us and Nash and Nina was in front of us. As the ride started, me and Austin hold our hands in the middle where Hayes could see. When we got off of the ride, Hayes was looking at us until Maggie took his head and started making out. I then looked away and went to the next ride. The next ride is fast as hell so I was so excited! "Babe, I don't want to ride please I'm scared as hell." Maggie said. "Fine then go stand over there and wait," Hayes said. Damn what a nice boyfriend ,but was funny because Hayes would have never said that to me. As we got on the ride Nina and Nash had to sit with a random person ,so I guess this was a 3 people to a seat ride. Which meant Hayes was riding with us. We then sat down and buckled. He then looked at our shirts and said, "Nice shirts." "Thanks," Austin and I said at the same time. We then laughed and kissed. I then saw Hayes get mad as hell. But before Hayes said anything the ride started.