Cheating• Ethan

I was on my way to my boyfriend's house and I was really excited to see him. I had been on vacation for 2 weeks and Ethan thought I was going to be there for another week but I wanted to surprise him. I texted him before I got there.
Me: Hey baby. How are you?
Ethan❤️: Umm, I'm great. How has the trip been?
Me: It's been amazing but I miss you
Ethan❤️: I miss you too, I have been so lonely 😕 I can't wait to see you
Me: I can't wait to see you too. Ttyl
I put my phone away and continued walking to his house. I walked up to the front door and slowly opened it. I snuck up to Ethan's room and on the way to it I saw Grayson on his phone in his room. "Hey Gray!" I whispered. Grayson gave me a shocked look. "Y/N what the hell are you doing back?" He said. I smiled and said "I want to surprise Ethan." I took another step closer to his door and then I heard Grayson say "I wouldn't go in there." I shot him a curious look and said "Why not?" Grayson sighed and shook his head. All of a sudden I heard moaning come from Ethan's room. I ran to his room and pushed the door open. I saw Ethan and my best friend Sarah laying on his bed making out. I could feel myself heat up and hot tears prick my eyes. Ethan looked at me and pulled away from Sarah. All I could do was stare. "Y/N what are you doing back so early." He said. I didn't answer I just started to cry. I turned around and saw Grayson standing there. "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!" I yelled. Grayson looked shocked. I shook my head and pushed him out of my way. I ran downstairs and out the door, not bothering to close it. I could hear Ethan calling my name but I ignored it. Eventually he caught up to me and stopped me. I turned around to look at him. "Y/N please let me explain." He said. "HOW COULD YO DO THIS TO ME? WHY WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE JUST TO BREAK THEIR HEART." I yelled. Ethan started to tear up and he started to say "Y/N please just listen I didn..." Before he could finish I ran away. I ran all the way back to my house and slammed the door shut. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" My mom asked from the kitchen. I fell to the ground and said "He cheated on me mom, he cheated." My mom ran over to me and kneeled down to me. She hugged me tight and I could feel her tears on my cheek.
-------------------------------------------------------Hi🖐I hope you liked this part the next part will be up soon. Sorry if it sucks this is my first one 😊