Jealous• Grayson

WARNING- This will have cursing and it will be pretty dirty and descriptive so be prepared please! (This is not edited😁)
I woke up next to a sleeping Grayson. I smiled at how peaceful he looked but then I looked at the time and saw that it was 11:00. We needed to go shopping today so sadly I had to wake him up. I lightly shook him and said "Wake up sleeping beauty." He groaned and rolled over. He looked at me and smiled. "Good morning baby." He said softly. I gave him a kiss and said "Good morning handsome." I helped him off of the bed and we walked downstairs. He started making pancakes and I just watched his back muscles flex with every movement. When he got done he brought me over some pancakes and we ate together. When we were done we both started getting ready. I put on a black crop top and ripped black jeans with some white vans. I also curled my hair. Grayson put on a black shirt that showed his perfectly tanned muscles with white jeans. I smiled at how hot he looked. He saw that I was eyeing him. "What?" He asked chuckling. "Oh nothing." I said walking downstairs. He grabbed me from behind and carried me the rest of the way down. I giggled at his action. He laid me on the couch and we started making out. After awhile I pulled away and said "Gray we need to get clothes." He laughed and got off. He helped me up and then grabbed his keys. We got into his car and drove to the mall. When we got there we walked in and went into Tilly's. Grayson went shopping in the boys section and I went into the girls one. I looked through some clothes and picked out some cute crop tops and shorts. I noticed some guys staring at me and smiling. I rolled my eyes and continued to shop. A couple minutes later one of the guys walked over to me and pulled out a really tight and short red dress. "You would look so hot in this." He said. I huffed and looked at him. "Um I think I can pick out my own clothes but thanks anyway." I said. The guy chuckled and put the dress back. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. He followed me. I sighed and looked at the guy again. "Can you leave me alone." I said. He smirked and said "Come on baby, don't be like that." That's when I got mad. "I'm not your baby, I have a boyfriend so just leave." I snapped. I then turned around and continued to look at the clothes. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my ass. It was the guy. I turned around and was about to slap him but then I felt an arm on my shoulder. It was Grayson pushing me out of the way. He walked over to the guy and punched him in the face. The guy fell to the ground and Grayson leaned down and whispered in his ear "If you ever touch her again, I will fucking kill you." He then punched him in the face one more time and turned back to me. "Grayson I..." Before I could finish Grayson grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the store (and mall) We got into the car and Grayson started driving us home. We were silent the whole way. Grayson's hands kept tensing up on the steering wheel and he looked so sexy. I could feel myself burn with desire. I shook my head trying to pull away from my thoughts. When we got home we got out of the car and walked to the front door. We walked inside and I closed the door. When I turned around Grayson pushed me against the door and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and said "Your mine Y/N, not anyone else's, just mine." I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. He pressed his body against mine. He pulled his shirt over his head and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and leaned down to my ear. "Stay here." He said. I smiled as he walked over to his drawer. He pulled out a foil packet and tore it open. He pulled down his pants and underwear and slipped it on. He sucked in his breath as he did so. He then walked over to me and pulled off my top and jeans (along with my underwear and bra.) He roughly pushed himself inside me and I moaned. He pulled out slowly and pushed in harder. He went harder and harder each time. He then started to go faster. I moaned his name and he moaned mine. We both released together and he flopped down next to me. "Oh my god, that was amazing." Grayson said. I smiled and looked over at him. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Are you tired baby?" Grayson asked. I nodded. He got up and then helped me up. We both got under the covers and cuddled next to each other. Grayson played with my hair so I could fall asleep. Just as I was about to go to sleep I whispered "Hey Gray?" "Yeah babe?" "I am so glad that I am yours." Grayson smiled and kissed my head. "I'm glad I'm yours." He said, and with that I fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------Well that was fun to write. I hope everyone liked and I will post more soon. I already have some going in my drafts 😊😊❤️

Okay so it's a couple months later and holy Jesus I was a very shitty writer. That was not descriptive at all. She could of rode his dick or sat on his face while he ate her out. I could have gone way dirtier. God damn I have really improved since then 😂