Argument• Grayson

"Gray get up." I said as I pulled Grayson off of the couch. He groaned but then eventually got up. "We have to get going." Gray and I were going clothes shopping at the mall.

Grayson rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. He went into the bathroom and started getting ready. He finished in like 20 minutes. I then went in and started getting ready. I was finished in about 40 minutes. When I got out of the bathroom I turned a corner and saw Grayson leaning against the wall on his phone. He looked at me and said "You take to long." I rolled my eyes and then grabbed my keys.

We got there about 10 minutes later and walked in holding hands.

We looked at a few shops and got some cute clothes. We even got a set of couples shirts (I know super cheesy and cuddly 😒) After we walked around for awhile we saw our favorite store, Tilly's, and walked in.

We looked around and I saw a cute crop top that I wanted to try on. "I'm going to go try this on, stay here." I said. Gray nodded and I walked into the dressing room. I put on the top and looked at myself. I thought it looked cute but I wanted Grayson's opinion.

I walked out of the dressing room and saw Grayson. I was about to ask him how it looked but then I saw him talking to some girl. IT WAS HIS EX. I was so pissed. I hid behind a corner and eavesdropped on their conversation.
"That would be awesome, maybe we could meet up at the park and talk more about it." She said. "Yeah that would be great, do you still have my number?" Gray asked. "Yeah, I'll text you later." She said, blushing. I shook my head and continued to listen. "You always forget to charge it though." She said. They both started laughing. "Yeah, yeah I know, but I will make sure to charge it for you." He said running his fingers through his hair. She smiled and looked down.

Finally I had enough. I walked out from behind the corner and said "Oh hey Chloe, nice to see you talking to MY boyfriend." She gave me a shocked look. "Oh yeah he was just talking about how amazing you were." She lied. I shook my head and flipped her off. She gave me a mad look and then looked back at Grayson. "I'll text you later." She whispered to him. She then walked away and Grayson looked at me. "I just wanted your opinion on this outfit but I guess you don't care." I said about to turn around but then Grayson said "Babe of course I care but to be honest, you look a little bad, Chloe wore it better." I was really hurt. I felt like I was about to start sobbing but I just turned around and walked back into the dressing room.

I changed into my clothes and then grabbed the top. I put it back on the rack and walked out with Grayson following me. He tried to catch up but I just walked faster.

"Hey Katie wait up." Gray says. I just flipped him off and kept walking. He caught up with me and pulled on my shoulder turning me around. I slapped his hand off of me and then started to yell at him.

"I CAN BELIEVE YOU COMPARED ME TO HER AGAIN! YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT! YOU ALSO KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO HER OR EVEN MENTION HER AND NOW YOUR MAKING PLANS TO HANG OUT WITH HER AT THE PARK!" I yelled.

"Katie you heard her we were talking about you." He tried to defend himself.

"THAT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT! I HEARD YOUR STUPID CONVERSATION SO DON'T TRY AND ACT ALL INNOCENT. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF GRAYON!" I yelled. I turned around and saw everyone looking at me, including Chloe. She was smiling.

I rolled my eyes and then walked out of the mall. I walked all the way home and went into my room. I jumped onto my bed and started crying into my pillow. I cried for at least 3 hours and then heard knocking on my door. I groaned and walked downstairs. I opened the door and saw Grayson standing there. He looked like he had been crying for hours. I felt a little bad but he deserved it. I crossed my arms and walked over to the couch. I sat down and Grayson did the same.
Grayson's P.O.V
Katie and I went to the mall today and I saw Chloe there. We started talking and then she mentioned going to the park. In that moment I wanted to be with her so I said that we could go. We talked a little more and I realized that I was flirting with her. Then Katie walked out and got really pissed. I realized what I had done and I felt so bad. Chloe made up the lie that we were talking about her and I went along with it but Katie knew that we were lying. She stormed out of the mall and walked all the way home.

I wanted to offer her a ride but I knew she wouldn't accept. I just decided to drive home and think. When I got home I saw Ethan sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart so I decided to talk to him about what happened.

"Hey Ethan I have to talk to you." I said. He paused the game and looked at me. "What's up man." "Well Katie and I went to the mall today and Chloe was there. I started talking to her and I realized that I was flirting. She asked if she wanted to go to the park and I said yes but then Katie walked out and she heard our whole conversation. She asked how her outfit looked and I said that Chloe wore it better. She looked so upset and I felt really bad but I couldn't take it back. Then she said I always compare her to Chloe and that she hates it when I do that. I don't always compare her to Chloe. That was the first time I have ever even mentioned her." I said. Ethan looked down and sighed.

He looked up a little while later and said "You kind of do Gray, you compare her to Chloe a lot." "No I don't, I never do." I defended. "Yes you do Gray, you do it like 24/7 and she deserves better. You need to tell her that she is beautiful and that you love her and not Chloe. You broke up with Chloe to be with Katie and you need to show her how much you love her." He said.

I was shocked. I thought about everything and realized that I did do that a lot. I started to cry a little. Ethan stood up and then helped me up. He gave me a hug and said that it would be okay. We talked for awhile about the times I compared her to Chloe and how I need to fix it. After awhile I decided to go talk to Katie. I drove over to her house and knocked on her door. I got an answer a couple minutes later. She was a mess. Her hair was a mess and she had mascara and eyeliner going down her face. I felt so bad. Once she saw me she turned around and walked over to her couch. I followed her.
Katie's P.O.V
"Katie I am so so so sorry. I never meant to hurt you or compare you. I never even knew I did that. I love you so much and I left Chloe because I had feelings for you. I love you more than anything else in the world and if you take me back I promise I will never hurt you again." He promised.

I looked at him and saw that he really meant what he said. I wanted him back so bad. I just couldn't take it anymore. I burst into tears and hugged him, breathing in his scent. This felt so nice. "Please don't compare me anymore. I want you to love me for me." I said. "I promise I never will again. I do love you the way you are and I'm going to show it, right now." He then picked me up and walked upstairs to my room. (I think you know what happens next😉)
-------------------------------------------------------
Well that was a emotional roller coaster. I hope everyone enjoyed this and I will post more soon. Remember if you have any requests just comment or start a conversation and I will do them 😊❤️