You guys are enemies• Grayson

WARNING: This will have mature content. In other words it will be EXTREMELY DIRTY! So don't say I didn't warn you. Please enjoy😊 (btw I got this idea from another account so thanks to that account)

"YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" My stupid neighbor yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "For the last time I didn't do it, Grayson did." I said. He huffed. "I know Grayson wouldn't do that, he is a good guy. But you aren't. You are a trouble maker and you are paying for my vase that you stole and broke." He then slammed the door in my face.

Did he really say Grayson was a good guy. He is so stupid. Grayson is the worst person ever. I just want to punch him right in the face right now. But I obviously couldn't. I just shook my thoughts away and walked back to my apartment. I walked in and took off my shoes. I walked into my living room and saw Grayson, my stupid enemy, standing there smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"Get out." I demanded. Grayson held his chest like he just got hurt. "Do you not want me to stay baby girl." He said. I crinkled my nose at what he just said. "Don't ever fucking call me that and get out of my apartment. Your the reason I have to pay for a stupid and ugly vase." I said walking past him and into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and then turned around to look at Grayson.

"Why aren't you gone yet?" I said taking a sip from my water. Grayson chuckled and walked over to me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "We both know you don't want me to leave baby girl." He then pushed me against the fridge and started kissing my neck. He put my arms by my sides and held them there. What was he doing, I thought he hated me. I tried to push him off but he was much stronger than me. I finally gave up and let him kiss me. To be honest.... I was kind of turned on. Maybe I do want him.... no wait what am I saying, I hate him.

"Gray.... Grayson this i.... is weird." I stuttered. Grayson took his lips away from my neck and looked down at me. "Why is it weird princess?" He asked. "Cause we hate each other." I replied, looking up at him. He smirked and seductively whispered in my ear "That's what makes this more fun." He then picked me up and carried me into my room. He pushed me against the door and started kissing my lips. Okay yeah I definitely want him. I don't care if I hate him.

I kissed him back and took off my shirt. He did the same and then walked over to the bed. He threw me down on it and got on top of me. Eventually all of our clothes were off and he was positioned at my entrance. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I felt him push himself inside me, stretching me out. I gasped at the pain. He was bigger than I was used to.

He started to go faster and faster which each thrust. I could feel him pushing against my g spot. "Ugh, fuck Grayson." I moaned, clawing at his back. "Oh, you like when I fuck you like that." He said as he thrusted hard in me. I moaned really loud but it was interrupted by Grayson putting his hand over my mouth. "Shhh not to loud baby. Fuck your super tight." He said as he thrusted deeper.

Suddenly I felt a weird twist in my stomach. "Gray, I'm close." I said but it was muffled because of Grayson's hand. "Cum for me baby, come on please." I did as he pleased. I knew he did the same right after me into the condom he out on earlier. He pulled out of me and threw away the condom. He then laid next to me and looked at me. I looked at him and smiled. "Hey, I don't think I hate you anymore." Grayson said. I smiled and then looked at the ceiling. "Well I still hate you for making me pay for that vase." He chuckled and pulled me closer to him and in no time, we were both asleep.
-----------
Well I hope you guys liked this really dirty one. This is the dirtiest one I have written so far and I hope you like it. Thanks to the page that inspired me to do this. Hers was better though, you should go check it out. Here is her page fvckmethan Anyways have a great day ❤️😊