Cheating part 3• Ethan

I walked toward the knife and was about to pick it up but then I heard a knock on my door. I whipped my head toward the door and sighed. I walked over to it and opened it. I saw Ethan standing there. He looked awful. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess. It looked like he had been crying for days. I felt so bad, but I didn't want to see him.
I tried to slam the door but he pushed it open. I turned around and crossed my arms. "Y/n please let me talk to you." Ethan begged.
I shook my head and put my head in my hands. I could tell I was about to cry.
I could hear Ethan's footsteps walk over to me and then he hugged me from behind. I started to cry. I took my hands away from my face and turned around. I hugged Ethan and cried into his chest. He hugged me tight and carried me over to the couch. He set me down and I pulled away from his chest.
"Y/n I am so so sorry for what I have done. If I could take it back I would, in a heart beat. I was just so lonely and I didn't know what to do. I missed you so much. I'm so sorry. I feel so bad for what I did and I promise I will never do it again." I stopped crying and looked up at him. Before I could say anything he pressed his lips to mine. It was so passionate and sweet. It felt so right to kiss him. I had to admit that I really missed him and I knew I wanted him back. We pulled away a while later, out of breath. I smiled up at him and then hugged him again. "I missed you so much Ethan, please don't ever do this again." I said, crying.
He pulled away and cupped my face. He gave me another kiss and then said "I won't princess, I promise." We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.
-------------------------------------------------------Yay I finally finished. Sorry it took so long but I have been really busy. I love all of you guys and I hope you have a great day! 😊😊

Okay so it's a couple months later and I hate myself for how I ended that. Like seriously bitch. All that lonely shit is bull crap don't take him back. So I'm writing one for Grayson and this time I'm going to make him do a lot more then just say sorry.