He stands up for you• Ethan

"Oooh lets go in here." I squealed, pulling Ethan into my favorite store. He groaned and walked into the store with me. We looked around for a little and I picked out some cute clothes. While we were looking a couple of blonde haired girls walked up to us.

One of them stopped in front of me and crossed her arms over her chest. "Um excuse me, I think the men's section is over there." She said pointing to the men's section. I gave her a confused look. "Well, obviously you are too fat to fit into any of the women's clothes and need some men's clothes, plus you look more like a man anyways so it all works out." She said with a snobby tone.

I raised my eyebrows and huffed. "Well I'm gonna guess your a fan of Ethan's." I said. She nodded her head and then looked at Ethan. She winked at him. That made me so mad. I opened my mouth and was about to say something but then Ethan started speaking.

"Well I'm not a fan of yours because all you are is a bitch. Your just mad because I love y/n and not you. If you were truly a fan of mine you would support me and y/n but you don't. You only care about your happiness and that's it. Well I don't want a girl like that at all." He then gave me a kiss and looked back at the girl. He rolled his eyes and the was about to walk away but right before we did he turned around and said "Oh and by the way, they have groups for people with personal issues. I suggest you join one."

He then put his arm around my shoulder and walked away. I smiled up at him and bit my lip. He looked down at me and kissed me. "I will never let anyone get away with talking to you like that." He said. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you Ethan Dolan."
"I love you too. Now let's go home and Netflix and chill." (😏)
---------------------
That was a pretty short one but at least it was sweet. I haven't really done any sweet ones and I thought I should 😂😂 I just like drama ones because they are way more fun to read (in my opinion) I will try to do more sweets ones but until then I hope you liked this one 😊