You break up with him• Grayson

God I missed Grayson so much. He had been on tour for the past 2 weeks and I missed him so much. All I did everyday was think about him and wait for him to get home. I missed his arms wrapped around me. I missed kissing his soft plump lips. I missed everything. I only had one more day until I could hold him in my arms again.

To distract myself from being lonely I decided to watch a movie. As I was watching it I heard my phone go off. I looked and saw that Grayson had posted an Instagram picture. I smiled and unlocked my phone. My heart sunk when I saw the picture.

Grayson was kissing another girl. I was furious, heartbroken, confused, upset. I didn't know what to think. They were in his hotel room and she was on her tippy toes to reach his lips. He was squeezing her ass and she was running her fingers through his hair. We kissed just like that. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I locked my phone and threw it down on my bed. "I HATE YOU GRAYSON!" I screamed. I was trying to hold back my tears but I just couldn't. How could that bastard cheat on me.

As I was sobbing my eyes out I heard my phone start to ring. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. Of course it was Grayson. I wiped away my tears and answered the call.

"Jessie did you.." I cut him off before he could finish. "Did I what Grayson? Did I see the picture? Yes I did and I have to say that it was a really good one." "What?" Grayson sounded confused. "Yeah I really liked it. I love seeing pictures of assholes cheating on their girlfriends and enjoying it. I love having my heartbroken into a million pieces and wanting to die. I love how you kissed her like you kiss me. I love everything about that god damn picture."

There was silence over the phone for a little. Then Grayson spoke up. "Jessie please let me explain." He pleaded. "EXPLAIN WHAT GRAYSON! HOW YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH A STUPID SLUT WHO YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE AGAIN! EXPLAIN HOW YOU GRABBED HER ASS! OR EXPLAIN HOW YOU OBVIOUSLY ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT? WHICH DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN FIRST? OH WAIT YOU KNOW WHAT NO, LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST. WE ARE FUCKING DONE!"

With that I ended the call. I threw my phone at the wall and started sobbing my eyes out. I rocked back and forth and just cried.
Grayson's P.O.V
I can't believe this is happening. I love Jessie so much and I betrayed her. How could I be so fucking stupid. Why did I do that stupid dare. I knew I shouldn't have. I thought to myself.
FLASHBACK*
"Alright truth or dare?" Ethan asked me. "Ummmm, dare I guess." I replied. "Alright I dare you toooooo, kiss Jamie (a fan)." Ethan dared.

I wasn't sure about it. I mean I would never cheat on Jessie. I love her so much and I would never want to hurt her. "I don't know Ethan, I love Jessie." I said. "Oh come on don't be such a baby." Ethan said. I glared at him and then looked at Jamie. I smiled and stood up. I held out my hand for her to grab and she did. I pulled her into me and gave her a big kiss. I grabbed her ass and she ran her fingers through my hair.

I instantly regretted my decision. I was just mad because Ethan was calling me names. I heard a snap sound and then I pulled away and looked at Ethan. He had taken a picture of us on his phone. I let go of Jamie and ran over to Ethan. I tried to grab his phone but he pulled it away. He ran to the bathroom and locked himself in there. I pounded on the door.

"Ethan don't you dare do anything or I swear to god I will kill you." I threatened. Ethan came out of the bathroom. He was smiling. "Ethan what did you do?" I questioned. He handed me his phone and said "See for yourself." I snatched it away looked at the screen. I saw that he posted the picture on Instagram. My eyes widened and I deleted the picture 1 minute after it was posted. "Ethan why would you do that what if Jessie saw it?" I said. "Calm down dude just tell her it was a dare." He said. I rolled my eyes and gave him back his phone. I then decided to call Jessie and explain.
END OF FLASHBACK*
I didn't know what to do. I was so upset. Why would I ever kiss her. I'm so stupid. I didn't want to but I began to cry. I cried for about 10 minutes and then Ethan walked in.

"Hey dude can I borrow your... Oh my god are you okay?" He asked. I looked up and said "No I'm obviously not okay." He walked over to me and sat down. He patted my shoulder but I pushed his hand off. "Ethan this is all your fault." I said. "What, what is my fault?" He questioned. "Jessie just broke up with me. You made the dare and you called me names. Your the one who took the picture and posted it. How could you do this to me Ethan, I thought you were suppose to help me not hurt me." I said, still crying.

Ethan just sat there and stared at me. He finally spoke up after awhile. "Gray I'm so sorry. I swear I had no idea this would happen. I will do anything to help you get her back. Gray I will drive you back to L.A myself and make sure you get her back." He said. I smiled and gave him a hug. "Thanks man, but if you really mean that we need to go like now." Ethan pulled away and grabbed his keys. We both ran downstairs and into his car. We were only about 40 minutes away from Jessie's house.

When we got there I jumped out of the car and ran up to the front door. I took a deep breath and knocked on it.
Jessie's P.O.V
I laid on my bed and cried for a long time. I didn't know what to do with myself. I just lost my whole world. I lost the one person I knew I could trust and love. Well at least I thought I could. How could I live without him? How am I going to get through this? Will everything be the same? I didn't know what to think.

I cried for awhile and then I decided to at least try and feel better. I walked downstairs with some blankets and sat on the couch. I was home alone because my mom was at work and my dad was on a trip. I turned on Netflix and started watching Mean Girls.

Halfway through the movie I heard a knock on my door. I got up and walked over. I opened the door and saw Grayson standing there. I tried to close the door but he pushed it open. I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut, locking it. I slid down and started sobbing. Grayson started pounding on the door.

"Jessie please let me explain, I really need to explain." He said. I shook my head and stood up. I opened the door and looked at him. He was crying. The first thing he did was pull me into a hug. I started crying in his shoulder, wetting his shirt. He pulled away and cupped my cheeks.

"Baby girl you need to listen. I was in my hotel room with a fan that I met and we were playing truth or dare. Someone dared me to kiss her and they started calling me names so I kissed her and to make it seem like I was serious I grabbed her ass. I regretted my decision right away. When we were kissing Ethan took a picture and posted it on my page. I deleted it as fast as I could but you already saw it. I called you to try to explain but..... Ya know."

He put his head down and tears fell from his eyes. I felt so bad. I didn't even give him a chance to explain. I just broke up with him. I lifted his head up and crashed my lips into his. He pulled away and looked shocked. "I love you so much, and I'm so sorry that I didn't give you a chance." I said, on the verge of crying again.

He smiled and pulled me into a warm hug. "I love you so much Jessie and I promise I will never do anything to hurt you again." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We both went back downstairs to the couch and cuddled while watching movies.
------------
Hey😊 I hope everyone enjoyed that because it took awhile to write😂 I got this idea from another account but I don't remember it. Sorry. Anyways have a great day/night and please
vote/comment for this because that would be amazing😊❤️