He leaves you• Grayson

You and Grayson are both 18 in this btw

"Gray calm down." I said. "NO Y/N I AM NOT CALMING DOWN! THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS!" Grayson yelled.

Grayson was really mad because he just found out I'm pregnant. He was really freaking out. "Grayson I'm really sorry, I thought you would be happy." I said, tears in my eyes. "OF COURSE IM NOT HAPPY Y/N WE'RE HAVING A BABY! IM NOT READY FOR THIS! I HAVE A CARRER AND I HAVE THINGS I NEED TO DO! I CANT LET A KID RUIN THAT!" He screamed.

I was getting so mad at Grayson. He's the one who made this happen. "WELL SORRY GRAYSON! ITS YOUR FAULT IM LIKE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE! MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD USE PROTECTION YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled. "WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME I SHOULD GET A GIRLFRIEND WHO DOESN'T THROW HERSELF AT ME YOU STUPID SLUT!" He screamed back.

I was so hurt by his words. How could he call me that. I looked down at the ground and began to cry. I heard Grayson sigh and then grab his car keys. He made his way to the door and I looked up at him. He looked back at me and said "I'm sorry y/n, but I have to leave. I hope everything works out." Then he opened the door and left. He was out of my life just like that, and I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't stop him.

I ran upstairs and ran into my room. I slammed my door shut and started crying uncontrollably on my bed.

What will I do without him. I love him so much. I can't raise this baby alone. I just can't. Should I get an abortion? No! I can't. I am going to raise this baby and make sure it is the happiest kid alive. I am not going to let Grayson ruin me.

I got up and walked into my bathroom. I wiped off all of my mascara that had run down my face and put my hair up in a messy bun. I looked down at my stomach and put my hands on it. "I promise I will take care of you." I whispered. I then walked out of the bathroom and fell asleep.

9 months later I had a beautiful baby girl. I named her Brooke. She was so perfect. I love her so much. The day I had her I cradled her in my arms and whispered "I promise I will take care of you."
---------------
Well that was sad 😞 I hope you enjoyed and I will see you later ✌️