He cheats part 2• Grayson

I threw my phone on the ground and my purse along with it. I looked at everything in my room and realized that most of the stuff in there was from Grayson. I shook my head and began ripping everything down.

Every picture we took. Every peice of jewelry he gave me. Every cute pillow he gave me. Everything that was from him, I smashed on the floor.

There was glass all over the floor. My arms had been a little cut from broken picture frames. I sat on my bed and looked around. My walls looked naked and my floor was a mess. I never realized how many things were from Grayson.

As I was looking around, I heard the front door open and close.

Maybe my mom is home.

I sighed and got up. I walked downstairs but stopped in my tracks when I saw that the person who was in here wasn't my mom.
It was Grayson.

I turned around and tried to run back upstairs but he caught be before I could. He picked me up and walked me towards the couch.

"Let me down you son of a bitch." I said as I pounded on his back. "Fine." He said, setting me down on the couch.

He sat down next to me and looked me in the eyes. "We need to talk." He said. I rolled my eyes and said "Fine, what should we talk about? The fact that your a fucking douche bag? Or the fact that you suck at cheating?" He sighed and looked down.

"Listen Kristen. I know what I did was stupid and you probably hate me right now but believe it or not I'm in love with you and I want to get past this. So, ask any questions you need to and I'll answer. Truthfully." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Okay. How long were you cheating on me?" I asked. "3 weeks." He replied. I clenched my jaw and shook my head.

"Alright, why her?"

"Because she just broke up with her boyfriend and was lonely. I helped her through it a little and then one day she kissed me and it went from there."

"Did you ever have sex with her?"

"No."

"Did you want to?"

"No."

"Okay and last question, why did you do it? I get it she was lonely and just had a breakup but you already had a girlfriend. I thought you were more of a man than that."

He sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry Kristen. I didn't know what to do. But I promise you she meant nothing to me." He looked back up at me and I could see tears in his eyes.

"Please just give me another chance."

I sniffled a little and tried to keep my tears in.

"I'm sorry Grayson, but I just can't trust you anymore." I said.

I then stood up and walked to the door. I opened and motioned for him to leave. He sighed and got up. He slowly made his way out and then turned around.

"I love you Kristen."

I smiled and then closed the door. I slid down it and began crying.

I cried for about 10 minutes and then took a deep breath and pulled myself together. I stood up and walked to my room. I picked up a picture that hadn't been broken. Grayson and I were kissing under the mistletoe. I smiled at the picture and then set it down on my desk.

After that day, I got rid of everything that Grayson gave me and never saw him again.
-------------------------------------------------------
It was so incredibly hard to write this. I HATED WRITING THIS 😭😭😭😭 I thought a sad ending would make this all a great story but it's super sad. I feel bad for Grayson but it's his fault. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed. Love you.
-Katie 💖