Longboarding Fail• Ethan

It is currently 1:01 (Ohhhh) in the morning and I am really bored so I decided to write this. I will post it when I wake up so if it is crappy I'm sorry. Oh btw Happy Valentine's Day 😏

Omg I love that feeling of the wind in my hair and the sun on my face. I was currently riding down the street of my neighborhood on my longboard and I was enjoying every second of it.

A little while later a dog started running with my longboard. It was so cool. He was going the same exact speed as me. I was so focused on the dog that I didn't even see the big rock in the middle of the sidewalk. Next thing I knew I was on the ground and everything was blurry.

I suddenly saw someone standing over me. I looked up at him and couldn't make out who it was. Then everything went black.
2 hours later
I woke up on a couch that I was not familiar with. I quickly sat up and held my head as I did so. I looked around and saw that I was not in my house.

Just as I was about to get up I saw a very attractive guy walk out of what I think was the kitchen. He was holding a glass of water. He looked at me and said "Oh good your up." I gave him a suspicious look as he sat down next to me. "Who are you, did you kidnap me?" I questioned.

He laughed and shook his head. "No um actually I saw you riding down the hill on your longboard and then I saw you biff it and hit your head. I ran over to you and tried to help you up but you blacked out so I brought you over here, to my house." He explained. "Oh so your liked my hero." I said in a girly voice. The guy laughed and looked down. "Yeah, kind of j guess." He mumbled.

I smiled and looked at the glass of water and said "Is that for me?" He smiled and nodded. He handed me the water and I drank it. I gulped the whole thing down in like 6 seconds.

"Wow your really thirsty." The guy said as he watched me chug it down. I laughed and gave him the glass. He set it down on the table next to us and then looked back at me.

"So does my hero have a name?" I asked. He smiled and said "Yeah I'm Ethan." "I'm Lacey." He smiled and said "That's a beautiful name." I blushed and looked down. I could feel him staring at me so I looked up.

"What?" I questioned. He put his hands up in surrender and said "Nothing, your just really beautiful." I blushed again and looked away so he wouldn't see it. I heard him chuckle and then say "I saw that." I looked back at him and saw him smirking.

We talked for awhile and then Ethan said "So how's your head." He touched the spot where I had my bruise and I winced at the pain. "Oh sorry, I didn't know." I laughed and said "It's okay." I looked up and we locked eyes. We stared at each other for a long time. After what seemed like forever he started leaning in.

Oh my god is he going to kiss me. No, a guy like that would never.....

My thoughts were interrupted when Ethan pressed his lips against mine. I grabbed onto his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. This turned into a hot make out session until sadly, I rested back on the couch and hit my head on the spot where I had my bruise. I screamed in pain and held my head.

Ethan gave me a concerned look. "Um, maybe we should get you home." He said. I nodded and tried to stand up. I failed because I was so dizzy. I tried again but failed. I was about to go for a third time but the Ethan picked me up bridal style and carried me to his car.

I looked at my longboard and said "Wait my board." Ethan laughed and grabbed my longboard. He put it in the back and then started driving. "So where exactly am I going?" He asked. "Uh, actually right up the street." I responded.

We got there about a minute later and got out. Ethan helped me out and with one hand and carried my board in the other hand. He walked me to my door and knocked. My mom answered the door a couple seconds later. She looked at me and started freaking out.

"OH MY GOD LACEY ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!" My mom yelled at Ethan as she snatched me from him.

Ethan stepped back a little and chuckled. He set my board down and looked at my mom. My mom looked at Ethan and said "What did you do to my daughter. Did you kidnap her and hurt her!" I patted my moms shoulder and said "Mom it's okay. I was riding my longboard and I hit a rock and fell. Ethan helped me get better and then took me home." I explained.

My mom gave a relieved sigh and then looked at me. I stumbled a little in her arms but she caught me. My mom looked at Ethan and smiled. He returned the smile and she said "Thank you for everything, I really appreciate it." Just as my mom was about to close the door I looked at Ethan and he mouthed the words 'I'll be back later.' I gave him a confused look and then the door closed. My mom took me up to my room and laid me down on my bed.

She kissed my forehead and said "Get some rest sweetheart." I smiled and rolled over. I then drifted off into a nice slumber.

I woke up and looked out my window. It was already dark outside. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 11:00.

Wow I was asleep for a long time.

I was feeling really thirsty so I decided to get a glass of water. I walked downstairs and poured some water. I then walked back upstairs and into my room.

When I opened the door I saw someone standing in the middle of my room. I was about to scream but the person ran over to me and covered my mouth. I got a closer look and saw that it was Ethan. I gave a relieved sigh and he took his hand away.

"What the hell are you doing here you scared the hell out of me." I whisper shouted so my mom wouldn't wake. He smiled and said "I really wanted to see you." I blushed and looked down. Ethan lifted my chin with his index finger and pressed his lips to mine.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I set my glass of water on the table and Ethan walked me over to my bed. He laid me down and got on top of me. We made out for a long time but then I started getting a little tired again.

I pulled away from Ethan and yawned. "Are you tired baby girl?" He asked. I nodded my head and then cuddled into him. He chuckled and put both of us under the covers. He wrapped his arms around me and said "Goodnight baby, don't hurt your head again in your dreams." I smiled and then fell asleep.
---------
Sorry for the crap ending 😁😑 But as I said before its really late and I'm really tired/bored. I hope you enjoyed this Imagine and I will post a Valentine's Day one too. Warning: It will be pretty dirty😏 Alright I'm going to sleep now. Nighty
Have a great day/night guys and please
vote/comment for this! It would mean the world 🙏🙏🙏🙏