Ticklish• Grayson

"Wake up Grayson." I said as I kissed his cheek. He groaned and rolled over. He looked up at me and said "I don't want to wake up." He then rolled back over and covered himself with the blankets.
I pulled the blankets off and ran my nails up his sides. He jumped up and laughed. His smile went away and he gave me a stern look. I smiled and said "Oh my god, did I just find your tickle spot?" "No, I'm not ticklish." He replied.
I lifted his shirt over his head and ran my nails up and down his sides. He started laughing uncontrollably. "Oh my god stop I can't breath." I got off of him and then sat up. "Why would you do that." He asked getting on top of me. I smiled and said "Because it's so funny when you laugh." He rolled his eyes and than said "So where is your tickle spot." I giggled and said "Nice try." I then pushed him off of me and got up.
I walked over to the door and was about to walk out but I felt a pair of strong arms grab me and throw me on the bed. It was Grayson (Duh). He got on top of me and pressed his lips to mine. He moved his hand up and down my body. He took my wrists and put them above my head. He then pulled away from my lips and smirked. He started to tickle me. I laughed really hard till I couldn't breath. I pushed Grayson off of me and caught my breath. We both looked at each other and smiled. "I love you but your so annoying." I said. He smiled and said "I know." I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss. We both got up and made breakfast and spent the rest of the day cuddling not and tickling each other 😊.
A/N- I hope everyone liked even though it sucked. I will post the cheating one soon I promise 😉