Your Back

Your POV

It's been a week since I left Laurence. When I got out of the portal I ran to Phoenix Drop. Garroth saw me crying and took me to Aphmau. I told her, Garroth, and Dante what happened. We never figured out a way to get him back and I'm starting to lose hope. I cried and cried everyday knowing that we might never get him back. Only Irene knows what they are treating him like.

Laurence's POV

I sat in my cell thinking about Y/N. I sat and cried and cried knowing that I might never see her again. I sometimes wonder what she thinks about me.

Your POV

Today I decided to talk to Aphmau about getting Laurence back. When I got to her house I asked her what we could do. She said that she had no ideas. Suddenly Garroth came busting  through the door. "Y/N you need to see this," he said while smiling. He took me to the forest and said to walk forest. When I got to this clearing I saw something that surprised me. "Laurence," I said. When he saw me he rushed up to me and hugged me. He picked me up and twirled me around. When he put me down I asked "How did you get back?" "Honestly I have no idea," he said. "I'm just glad your back," I said while hugging him tighter. After hugging for what seemed like hours he looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me. It was so passionate. We broke apart and just smiled at each other. We walked back to the others and he didn't notice that he had his arm around me. Aphmau went crazy. I calmed her down and she said that if he ever hurts me he will die. He looked terrified and I was laughing.