Your Safe For Now

Your POV

I woke up this morning screaming. Laurence sprung up and comforted me. I had a nightmare about Zane and the stuff he made me do or he did to me. "Your safe now," he said trying to comfort me. I started crying and he wiped away my tears. He just hugged me tight and I soon stopped crying. He went back to sleep and I was afraid to. I finally drifted off into a deep sleep. When I woke up guess where I was? IN A CAGE! Laurence was in there thankfully. But I recognized where I was. Oh no! I was back in Okasis. Laurence woke up and I told him about my thoughts. Tears started to go down my face and Laurence put his arm around me. Then Zane appeared. "Well Y/N long time no see. Looks like you have a fiancée now. To bad cause something will happen," he said. He then opened the cage and pulled me out. He pushed me against the wall and started to touch me. Laurence sat there in rage knowing that there was nothing he could do about it. He started to kiss me but I just tried to push him off. Laurence finally got angry enough and turned into his form. All Zane did was put me back in the cage and Laurence was fine and I just fell into his arms crying. He sang the song that I have always sang to him in the darkest times. When he was done I looked at him and kissed me. I fell asleep hoping that when I woke up this would all be a dream. When I woke up Laurence was beside me but we were still in the cage. Zane came in and said to go with him. Laurence hadn't woke up so I was forced to go with him. He took me to his bedroom and I had terrible flashbacks. He did what he used to do to me and when I was back in the cage I told Laurence what happened. I went back to sleep and hoping again that when I woke up this would all be a dream.