The New Girl

Your POV

I haven't seen my sister in so long. When I got to the gates there was her and her guards. "Sis is that you?," she asked. I nodded and she ran up to hug me. She introduced me to her guards. "This is Garroth." "Hi," he said. "This is Dante." "Hey," he said. "This is Laurence." "Hello beautiful," he said while winking at me. "Hello everybody I'm Y/N," I said. "Okay do you want to go around the village," Aphmau asked me. "I'll take her," Laurence said while grabbing my hand. I waved bye to everybody. While we were walking he told me about his past life. When we got to my house he asked me if he could take me somewhere later. I nodded and he said he would pick me up around 6.

Laurence's POV

The new girl Y/N is beautiful. I'm always calm around girl's but she's different. The way she smiles. The way her eyes sparkle. I would do anything for her. I wish I could tell her my secret but she might not want to be around me any more. I need to get ready and go pick her up.

Your POV

I got ready and waited. When I heard a knock on the door I opened it and it was Laurence. He stared at me for awhile but then said "You look beautiful." I blushed and so did he. He led me to his house and he had cooked dinner. We sat there and ate and talked. When we were done he walked me back to my house and I opened my door. "I had fun tonight," I said. "I did to," he said. I kissed his cheek and he blushed like crazy. We said are goodbye's and he left. Best. Day. Ever!!!!