Arguments

Your POV

Every since last night me and Laurence have got into little arguments. What happened is he saw me hanging out with Garroth. We were talking and when we were done talking he hugged me. Laurence got super jealous and punched Garroth in the face. "What are you doing hugging Y/N," he said. I told him that me and Garroth were just best friends but he stormed off. I found him in our house and he yelled at me. I ran upstairs and he slept on the couch. When I woke up he wasn't there. I had went to Aphmau's house and on my way he saw me and just turned his head. I told Aphmau what happened and she actually stayed calm. She said "Everybody gets in little argument's with someone and they always forgive each other." When I was done talking to her I found Laurence and said I was sorry. He said he was sorry and everything was fine. Until this morning. This morning I was hanging out with Garroth and he said that he loved Aphmau. Well Laurence didn't hear that correctly and everything happened again. When I told him what happened he said he just gets jealous and that he loves me. But this time everything was fine and it didn't happen again. That night he slept in the bed with me and he said he would do anything for me.

??? POV

So Laurence says he will do anything for Y/N. We'll see how long that lasts. Tomorrow will be the perfect day for my plan to happen. Laurence say goodbye to your precious Y/N.