Just A Dream?

Your POV

I woke up this morning and thought about the dream I just had. I can't believe it but me being pregnant was just a dream. When Laurence woke up we walked down stairs and ate breakfast. Laurence asked me what day it was. I thought and realized that I was a month since we had been married. He said he had a surprise but I would have to wait. He went on patrol and I sat at the table thinking. I forgot about today and thought of a present I could give him. I couldn't think but then got an idea. Since I was really good at drawing I could draw a couple of moments in our lives since we got together. It took me 2 hours to finish the whole thing. When I was done he came home and I hid his present. When it got dark he took me to the park. We sat at a picnic table and ate some food. I was so excited to give him his present.

Laurence's POV

Man I can't believe it has been a month since we got married. She is as beautiful as ever. I love her so much. I was so excited to give her her present.

Your POV

When we were done he picked me up and carried me home. He laid me on the couch and smiled at me. I told him to hold on a minute and I went to go get his present. I showed it to him and he flipped through it and he said he loved it. He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. Then he told me we were gonna have some fun.