Why Didn't You Tell Me?

Your POV

I woke up screaming in Laurence's arms. He asked what happened and I told him about my nightmare. He looked at me and said your fine now just go back to sleep. I tried but I thought about how cruel people can be. The nightmare was about Laurence and me being separated and how I was informed that he was killed. It felt so real and I didn't want to lose him. I went back to sleep but that was a big mistake. I woke up in this room and Laurence was beside me. Except he had cat ears and a tail. Then this girl with purple hair and a weird voice walked in. "Hello Michi~ Chan will not hurt you," she said. Laurence woke up and looked at me. Michi had left the room and I felt like crying. He comforted me. Then this prince walked in the room and told us what was happening. I started to cry when I heard I would have to marry him. They both comforted me and he told us he didn't want to do this. He told me to follow him and Laurence had to stay behind. He took me to his dad and his dad explained everything else. I was took to Fenir's room and he was there. He told me how he didn't want to do this and told me why. When he was done he said that Laurence would be executed and I almost fainted. I fell to the ground and cried. I will make sure this doesn't happen.

~3 DAY TIME SKIP~ DAY OF THE WEDDING~

I was in this big wedding dress. I was told that Laurence would be watching. I sat down and waited for my signal. When one of the guards came in I started walking. When I got there I saw Laurence tied to a chair crying. When I got in front of Fenir the king started talking. When he started Laurence turned into this person with red eyes and red particles around him. He got out off the chair and killed the werewolves that had surrounded him. He got so close to the king and the king fell off the roof. He tried to hurt Fenir but I stopped him. He saw me terrified and stopped. "Y/N," he said "I am so sorry." He told me what had happened. "I promise to never do this again unless it is for you," he said. I looked at him and he kissed me. I was scared but kissed him back. After the kiss we ran back to Phoenix Drop. Aphmau looked at me in the wedding dress covered in blood. She asked what happened and we told her everything. I'm just glad Laurence is safe. "Laurence why didn't you tell me you were a Shadow Knight?" I asked him. "I was afraid that you wouldn't want to be with me," he replied. "I will always love you," I said.