The Mysterious Person

Laurence's POV

When I woke up Y/N was not beside me. I looked all around and nobody had seen her. I started to worry until I found this note that said:

Dear Laurence

I have Y/N. I heard you say last night that you would do anything for her. Are you willing to sacrifice somebody. I'm in the forest somewhere. Here is a map.

-Zane

When I found him I was going to kill him. I showed the note to Aphmau, Garroth, and Dante. They said they would search the forest and told me to stay here and search for clues. When they left I found nothing and thought about the note. In the middle of my thoughts they came back and said they had found something. When we got back to it I went inside and saw Y/N inside a cage passed out. I felt like crying but Zane came behind me. "So what are you willing to give up for her?" he said. I just looked at him and started to change into my Shadow Knight form but remembered my promise. I'm sorry Y/N this is a promise I will have to break. When I changed into my form he disappeared and the cage opened. Y/N was not awake so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her house. After 3 hours she was still asleep. I kissed her and almost walked out the door but she woke up. She asked what happened and I told her everything. I thought she was going to yell at me for breaking our promise but she just hugged me. "I don't care right now. I just want to be with you," she said. She doesn't now what I'm doing tomorrow though.