When I Woke Up

Your POV

When I woke up I saw I was in my room with Laurence. I figured it was just a dream and went back to sleep. This time when I woke up guess where I was? It's pretty obvious now. I was in a cell. Laurence was not here and I got worried. But guess who was. Garroth. I woke him up and he asked me what had happened. Then Sasha walked in and started talking to us and she eventually left. I decided to take a nap until I heard this loud noise. I looked and it was Garroth except he didn't look normal. He was like Laurence except in blue. He picked me up and carried me ALL the way back to Phoenix Drop. I wonder what Laurence will think.

Laurence's POV

When I woke up I didn't see Y/N. I looked around the house and she was nowhere to be found. I figured she had to have some help planning the wedding so she went to find people to help. I went to Aphmau's house and she said she hadn't seen her. I looked around the village and nobody had seen her. I started to get worried until I saw Garroth carrying somebody. I looked closer and saw it was Y/N. I wanted to kill him. When he saw me he got worried. When we put Y/N on the bed he tried to tell me everything. When he was done I punched him in the face. "Why would you carry my fiancée?" I yelled at him. "There was nothing else I could do. Did you want me to leave her there?" he asked. I just stared at him and told him to get out. I went back upstairs and saw that Y/N was up. We need to plan our wedding. She says that she has Aphmau getting some stuff done and that Cadenza was getting the outfits done. I picked her up and kissed her. "I can't believe we will be getting married soon," I said.

??? POV

That's what he thinks.