Will You Trust Me?

Your POV

Every since Aphmau yelled at Laurence they haven't got along. Every time she seems him with me she just glares at him. I don't think that she trusts him with me. Every since my last boyfriend she protects me and any boy that gets near me she will not hesitate to hurt them. One day Laurence said we were going to the beach. I got my 2 piece bathing suit on and a white sun dress. We packed some stuff and went to the beach. When we got there I took my sun dress off and Laurence wolf whistled. I sat beside him and kissed him on the cheek. Aphmau had walked by and started yelling at him. She walked away made as she has ever been. Laurence just put his arm around me and Aphmau just glared at him. When it started to get dark we started a fire. The way it looked on Laurence's face was so cool. Laurence put his arm around me and Garroth did the same to Aphmau. When it got really dark Laurence walked me back to my house but he stayed with me. When I woke up I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Aphmau. Laurence came up behind me and she flipped. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" she yelled. I told her to calm down and she stomped away. Laurence ran after her.

Laurence's POV

When I finally caught up to Aphmau she yelled at me. "Will you trust me?" I asked her. "Yes as long as Y/N is happy I will be to. But if you hurt her I will make sure you don't live to see the next day," she said. I then went back to the house terrified. Y/N asked me what happened and I told her. The whole time she was laughing. She then got up and kissed me and went back upstairs. I love her.