9: Out With The Old

Chapter 9

Niall’s P.O.V

I let out a deep sigh and rubbed my face and lent against the closed door. I’m still trying to process what Cassie said. She couldn’t have, she wouldn’t have had sex with Harry… Then again… It makes me sick to think about it. I’m not jealous anymore, no, I’m way past that stage. I’m pissed, totally and utterly pissed off. 

Why did it have to be Harry to do it? The most important and memorable moment in a girl’s life was used on Harry. It should have been me, I wanted to be the first one to ever make Cassie feel like that, even though I knew deep down it would be Harry, there was still a glimmer of hope it could be me.

That’s not the only reason it angers me, Harry has done it with so many girls, and it was some of their first times too, now Cassie is on that list. He may think he loves her, but he doesn’t, he really like her but doesn’t love her. I, on the other hand, love Cassie. That sounds so creepy, but it’s true. As soon as they break up she will be just another fuck to him.

A knock at the door made me jump. I let out an annoyed grunt and ignored it, hoping if I did, it would go away. My plan failed because two minutes later there was another knock followed by a voice.

“Niall?”

“Go away.” I snapped

“C’mon open up.”

“Seriously, leave me alone.” I hissed

“Niall, open the damn door.”

I let out an annoyed sigh and yanked the door open, before stepping aside to let them though, when they were in, I closed the door.

“Niall.” He sighed

“Liam, make it quick.” I huffed

“What’s gotten into you lately? You blew at Cassie and she hit you. I’ve never seen you like this… or her.” He sighed sitting on the floor

“She’s just getting on my nerves.” I lied, leaning on the wood of the bunk

“I know that’s lies Niall, you can’t lie.” Liam mumbled. “Just tell me the real reason.

My eyes flickered from my shoes to Liam “That is the real reason.”

“Niall, stop this chatting and tell me what the hell is going on, it’s making it harder for the band to work.” He frowned

I stayed quiet for a moment, before looking Liam in the eyes. “I can’t tell you Liam.” I whispered “It would ruin everything; I’m dealing with it the best way I know how too.”

“Niall please, just talk to me.” Liam sighed standing up.

“Liam, I – I can’t.” I yelped. “You have to believe me.”

“Niall, what have you and Cassie done?” He yelped

“N-no! Nothing.” I said shaking my head.

“Then it can’t be that bad.” Liam mumbled

“Liam, Harry would kill me if he found out, and it would put you in an awkward position.” I mumbled.

“Niall! Stop being so damn stubborn.”