19: I Woke Up At A Bus Stop

Chapter 19

Cassie’s P.O.V

I heard the door to the bus close. I got up from my bunk and walked through the door to see Harry, a frown on his face.

“Harry, we need to talk… Where’s the pain killers?” I asked confused

“Ok…” He mumbled “I must have left them in the taxi.” He sighed

I raised my eyebrow but pushed it aside, I don’t know where he was last night and I want to find out. We need a serious talk because our relationship is falling apart.  I walked over to the sofa and Harry followed me, the frown not leaving his face.

“Harry, where were you last night?” I mumbled

He thought for a moment before talking “I woke up at a bus stop.”

“Okay...”I mumbled not convinced, “What’s happened to us?” I sighed

“It’s my fault… I’m sorry Cassie but…”

I panicked “But what?”

“I think we should just be-”

“Don’t say it.” I yelped, tears brimming in my eyes as my nose stung

“I’m sorry Cassie-”

“You’re breaking up with me?" I hiccupped

“Don’t cry!” He mumbled, his eyes glazing over. “I’m sorry I really am. I do love you”

“Don’t say that, if you loved me you would try and fix it, not run away.” I snapped the tears falling freely

“Cassie-”

“Don’t.” I yelped before turning and walking out of the bus.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to see three people I needed to see, none of the boys would understand at this point.

Liam’s P.O.V

“Cassie!” Harry croaked from the other end of the bus.

I peered round before folding up the paper and dropping my cup in the sink. I quickly walked down the bus to see Harry sitting on the sofa, his head in his hands.

“Haz?” I whispered

His head clicked up, tears were falling freely from his glazed and bloodshot eyes as they rolled down his cheeks. He shook his head.

“I had to do it Li.”

“What?” I asked confused

“I ended it with Cassie.” Harry whispered

“What?! Why?” I hissed as I sat next to him.

“I can’t tell you Liam, I can’t, but I had to do it.” He yelped

“Harry, calm down.”

“I’m such a prick.” He hiccupped

“I’m sure there was a valid reason, I’m here if you need to talk.” I sighed rubbing his back.

“I know. Could you put my phone on charge for me?” He croaked

“Of course.”

Harry passed me his phone as I walked to the bunk room, I clicked the home button and the screen lit up, the phone had 3% battery. I leant down to grab the charger, the phone slipped but I caught it again. A click sound came from the phone as I had accidentally slid the arrow and unlocked it. The screen popped up with a sugarscape article about Nassie.