Prologue: Shamrock Boxers

Disclaimer: All the people, places, and personalities in my book is completely fiction, the characters in no way represent the people who are playing them other than names and looks. Please do not take anything related to them in this book seriously, it is all strictly fiction. Thank you!

My works are protected under the federal copyright law to me, please do not steal them or the ideas otherwise legal action can be taken place.

That being said, enjoy the book!

~Erin

Prologue

Cassie’s P.O.V

“They’ll leave you soon” A voice whispered in my left ear, causing me to jump right

“What?” I yelped

“They won’t put up with you any longer.” A familiar voice whispered in my right ear making me stumble left

“Who are you?” I panicked

“You know who I am.” The voice spoke with a dark tone.

I was surrounded by blackness, not a blink of light. Then, a bright white spot light lit up to my left, causing me to turn and blind me in the process. Underneath it stood Zayn.

“We don’t want you Cassie.” The boy hissed

“What?” I whispered

This time a spot light lit up behind me, I span around, and stood under it was Liam.

“You heard him, You’re nothing to us.” He smirked evilly

“Liam how can you say that?” I asked, my voice croaking.

Another spot light lit up, to my right, which I turned to, under it was Louis.

“With pleasure, no one wants you here”

“Louis, I thought we we’re friends?” I asked, my lip trembling.

The another spot light lit up, to my left. Niall.

“Friends? With you? Don’t be stupid.” He laughed.

“What? Stop this.” I screeched

Another light lit up, underneath it was Harry.

“Why would we want you around? You’re pathetic.” He sighed shaking his head.

“Harry, I thought we had something…” I yelled

Each of the boys took a step forward surrounding me