10: We Were At The Traffic Lights You Moron

Chapter 10

Niall’s P.O.V

“What’s wrong Liam?” I asked quickly as I stared at my band mate.

He didn’t say anything for a moment, he sat there shaking his head. “This can’t be happening.”

“What?” I asked again, this time being more stern.

“I need to ring her. Niall please….” He mumbled pointing to the door.

I let out a sigh but nodded. I opened the door and stepped out in one swift motion. Cassie turned from the booth she was in and held up the finished bowl, of mine- now her- cereal.

“That was mine.” I frowned

“Whoops.” She smirked mimicking me early

I went to speak again when I was cut off by Louis

“Niall? Where’s Liam?”

“In there.” I pointed at the door behind me. “Something’s happened with Dani, and something bad by the looks of it. He hasn’t told me, he just asked me to leave so he could ring her.” I explained

Harry and Louis made their way up the bus followed by Zayn. Harry and Louis knelt down by the door and pushed their ears against it. Zayn stood over Harry and lent his head on the door too. I followed his actions and stood over Louis, Cassie got the idea and squeezed in-between Zayn and I.

“Dani.” Liam’s muffled voice sighed. “Why?”

I looked to Zayn, who shrugged

“We can fix this, we can figure out how to solve this… Please…” Liam begged. “We can work this out.” His voice croaked. “I’ll take time off… No, we can sort this out… Are you sure about this?... So you’re sure you want to do this?... Dani, c’mon… please, please don’t leave me.” He yelped “Bye…”

A loud crash came from inside the room, followed by a sob.

“I think him and Dani are over.” Harry whispered

“No shit Sherlock.” Cassie mumbled

“I wonder why?” Louis whispered

“I don’t know, I know as much as you,” Zayn grumbled

The door flew open, and I felt my body launch forward due to no support. I hit the ground with a loud thud, followed by Cassie and Zayn.

“What the-” Liam hissed

“Liam.” Harry said standing up.

“Are you okay?” Louis mumbled following Harry’s actions

“You guys heard everything?” He whispered

“More or less.” Cassie groan getting up

“It’s over, she said it’s too complicated for us with her career and me touring.” He mumbled, his voice cracking.