27: Peachy ~Final Chapter~

Chapter 27

Harry’s P.O.V

“THAT’S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!” I yelled into the microphone as the song came to an end.

We waved out to the crowd of Vegas as the confetti cannons blew. I ran off stage following the rest of the band. They all cheered as they done after every show and I high fived them before walking towards my dressing room. It’s been two months since Cassie and I ended, strangely enough I’m getting over it but that could be because I do think of her as a sister, or it could be because I’ve been talking to Jemma any chance I get. I do like Jemma, she’s a brilliant friend who helps me see the light in the darkest situation. Of course Cassie and Niall are going strong, but I avoid talking to them about it as they do me, things could get a bit awkward if we bring any of it up.

The boys aren’t as harsh as they used to be, although Louis can still have his moments. They’ve all tried to talk me out of leaving and renewing the contract with them, but I won’t budge. I’m done with fame, sure I love everyone but I need a break, maybe in the future I’ll write a solo album but god knows.

I pushed the door open to my dressing room, closing it lightly behind me. I flipped onto the old brown sofa and let out a deep sigh. I really hope I’m not woken up at three again to record, it will be the third night in a row.

Just as I felt myself drifting off to sleep there was a knock at the door, I flinched at the surprising sound. I got up with a grunt and trotted towards the door, I pulled it open and stood blocking it was a security guard.

“What’s up?” I mumbled

“The V.I.P’s are here, I was told to get you so you could come meet them. One of them said she wanted to talk to you, so as you were in here I thought I’d bring her, if that’s alright?”

“Yeah.” I yawned “Fine by me.”

He smiled before calling the V.I.P  over, he moved out of her way as she appeared in the doorway. Her black wavy hair, big brown eyes and naturally tanned skin made me squint my eyes. I looked at her, where had I seen her before?

She mumbled a thank you before she gave me a weak smile, I smiled back before she let out a sigh. I moved out of the way as she stepped in, I walked around and let up agaisnt the back wall of the small room.

“Do you remember me?” She spoke, almost a whisper, she was nervous.

“I recognise you.” I spoke trying to rank my brain as to where I had seen her.

“I’m Marcella, You were drunk and then we…” she trailed off hoping I would get the message, her accent showing through

My eyes instantly widened as I recognised her, she was the girl I had slept with when I was pissed at Cassie. I nodded my head to show I got it.

“What are you doing in Vegas? You live in Mexico.” I asked as I took a seat on the black couch.

“I had to urm… tell you something?” She spoke, her voice barely audible.

“Okay, You’ve come all this way, so go ahead.” I spoke taking a sip of my water.

I watched her as her head dropped, she shuffled her feet before looking up to me, her mouth open and closed and repeated a few times before she took in a breath.

“Um… Well you see the thing is… Harry... I’m um… I’m having… Your, um… Child.”

“WHAT?!”

Not only did the ‘What’  leave my mouth, but a passing by Cassie.

What the fucks just happened? I shook my head as Cassie walked through the door slamming it shut. I dazed out, what? My child? It was once, how could we? How could it? I can’t be a dad I’m 19, I can’t do it, I just can’t.