18: He's Just On His Meriod

Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V

I threw the phone down on the sofa in anger and hurt. There was no explanation for it, Cassie was cheating on me with Niall, I knew it. What lead me to believe it? I was on twitter when there was a link to a Sugarscape article, most of the time their stories are spot on. So when it headlined Nassie and Love? I had to click on it. There was pictures of them being extremely close. There was one where they were out eating, out at Starbucks, the park, the beach and a few more random ones. One picture that stung was when it looked like they had just kissed, or pulled away from one, the caption was 'A cheeky smooch?' and then I couldn't read anymore.

I heard laughter from outside the bus, I looked out the black out windows and saw it was Cassie and Niall heading towards the bus. Seeing them made my blood boil, but I wasn't going to say anything, in fact, I was going to get revenge

*****

Cassie's P.O.V

I stumbled around the other girls hotel room as Eleanor made me try on some heels.

"El, I can't do this." I sighed as I kicked off the black heels

"But it will go perfect with your outfit!" She yelped

I looked down at the outfit; it was a think black lace dress that had black material around the body, but the arms and thigh had just the lace covering it, the dress fell to mid thigh, my hair was straight for once and my makeup was lightly done. Eleanor also looked amazing, her dress was a stunning tight gold colour with black slits along the side that fell to mid thigh and she had open toe heels to finish it.

"Can't I just wear converse?" I mumbled

"Cassie! You want to show Harry that nothings happing so do it! Release your inner sexy" she yelled

In from the bathroom came Emily, her makeup bought out her defined cheekbones and perfect eyebrows, her hair was in a messy bun with strands framing her face, she wore a black dress that showed off her curves and amazing hourglass figure. The dress had a gold sparkly boob tube section, and over it was a light black material to make the shoulders, and around her waist was a gold sparkly belt, on her feet she had gold shoes to match it.

"Emily, please explain to Cassie that she should wear heels." Eleanor grinned

"They do add a sexy edge." Emily smiled slightly.

"She can't even walk in them." Vikki yelped from the other side of the room as she changed her earrings

She wore a purple dress that had slits on the side right down to the bottom, and one shoulder which was tied in a bow, the dress fell to mid thigh and she had black stilettos on her feet. She had curled her black hair after straightening it, and her makeup was done in a dark and sexy manner.

"You'll learn!" Eleanor yelped after thrusting the heels into my grasp

"Fine! But if I fall and die it's on your conscience." I sighed in defeat.

I had slid my heels on just in time as there was a knock at the door, Eleanor clapped quickly before almost skipping over to answer the door. She let out a giggle as a voice know as Louis mention how amazing she looked. A few more footsteps were heard before the room was full with the guys.