Am I dreaming?

Chapter 6 

<Sarahanne's POV>

I was letting this happen. I wouldn't stop him because I couldn't stop myself. I didn't care where we were. Our kissing grew hungrier as I wrapped my legs around Joshs' waist and he carried me to the trunk. I felt his silver barbell piercing guide my tongue in swift motions. It turned me on so easily. We parted for a single second so I could take off my shirt exposing my pink lace push up bra. In the back of my mind I knew he was too old for me, and Kayla... Work... Money, but all those worries went away when Josh pushed away a piece of my dark brown, wavy hair from my face. He bent down to my neck and pursued to trail tender and gentle kisses along my goose-bump infested neck. I suddenly moaned deeply out of pure pleasure. He stopped as he got to my stomach. He took off his shirt and flipped his hair out of his face in a quick fluid motion. I noticed the bulge in his pants and took off my pants and kicked off my shoes exposing my matching pink lace underwear.

Josh let out a slow sigh, "You are truly the most breathtaking person I have ever met in my whole life." My ear tickled as he whispered in it. I sighed and let out a strangled moan in response begging silently for more.

"Please..." I let out. needing him. He stripped his pants and untied his shoes quickly... But not quickly enough I was already really wet as I squirmed uncomfortably he noticed and pulled off my underwear carefully as if he would break me if he rushed. next thing you know he's inside me rocking back and forth. I arched my hips in response, feeling an immense climax building up in my "area" that shot down to my toes and back up to my head filling it with a hazy happiness that I have never experienced in my life. I arched my back allowing the sensation to overcome me as I had my first orgasm with Josh. I felt the sensation build up again as he continued to rock back and forth. Suddenly, we both had an orgasm at the same time. Josh toppled on top of me feeling just as exhausted as I did. We made out a little more as he snuggled me close to him. I drifted off to a deep Josh-dream-filled sleep.

<Josh's POV>

My phone vibrated. I cringed as I knew Sarahanne had fallen asleep. "Shit!" I scolded my phone quietly as I realized it was Mike. I had several missed calls and texts from the guys. We were supposed to meet at Five Guys for some grub. I texted Ian...

Hey man... Sorry ran out of gas had to be towed to a gas station. Be there in half an hour.

I looked around the back of the Range Rover wishing our first time was a little more special. I sighed in defeat... I could never do anything right. I pushed my blue hair away from my face in a frustrated grunt. I pulled on my clothes, and then I grabbed Sarahanne's clothes and dressed her as carefully as I could. She was out like a light. I carried her to the back seat and settled her in. I found one of those heavy emergency blankets under the seat and covered her with it noticing she was shivering slightly. It was cold out here, damn, I don't know how we didn't notice that beforehand. I hurried and closed the trunk and backseat door as quietly as I could. I slipped into the drivers seat and started the engine turning on the warm air full blast. Before pulling away, I looked back admiringly at Sarahanne. Call me a creep, but damn I loved watching her sleep. I smiled, lighting my eyes up as I maneuvered the Range Rover onto the highway.