Time Of Dying

Alana and Quilo remain inseparable as the week pass, Alec busy working out the plans for working on physical, living Seraph wings while Dalfon informs him on the strength and structure of his next, daunting project. Heira was busy bustling around, cooking and preparing for the numbers that Dalfon had said would soon be gathered in the area.

"There will be many Seraphs here by the end of the month," Dalfon had said, "Enough to, at the very least, convince our vain brethren to listen." 

Dalfon soon proved to be right when a group of three guardians joined them. One was a younger Seraph, though not as young as Quilo, who's name was Jerak. The other two refused to speak English, saying it was not right for an angel to speak anything other than their own, melodious language. 

It was obvious to both Alana and Alec that Jerak was the only reason the other two agreed to help. Heira saw it as a matter of Seraphic honnor, though she knew next to nothing of the Seraphs, and Quilo agreed with Dalfon in thinking that they where of a higher status than Alana, and thus where undermining her. 

They all agree that the help, though melancholy, was needed. 

One of the older Seraphs had a way with healing that, combined with her angelic magic and grace, quickly earned Heira's respect and curiosity. 

Then, a few weeks later, another Seraph joins their cause, then another, and another. 

Within the month, over twenty Seraph from around the world joined them. Some with abilities such as Quilo and Dalfon, others with peaceful, healing perspectives, and some simply wishing to fight for a cause as noble as Alana and Alec's. 

One, in particular, caught Alec's eye. She was tall, even for a Seraph, with dark violet hair, and claimed to be a Sage. 

Nothing more was known about the mysterious woman, and so Alec set out to understand her.