Chapter 10. Truly Madly Deeply

I know i apologise every time I put up a new chapter sorry guys!

but yeah it's school holidays where I live and i've been busy as hell!

enjoy!

much love xx

----------------

Two tickets. One flight to Ireland and one backstage pass for the boys first concert. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I took a few deep breaths running my thoughts over this morning and the previous day. I grinned, then I smiled, then I giggled, then I laughed. I'm not sure why I was laughing but I couldn't stop. My phone buzzed in my pocket. Wiping the tears out of my eyes, I retrieved it and saw I had a message from Mia.

'Did you find it?!'

'YES OMFG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!'

'WOMAN I COULDN'T RUIN THE SURPRISE'

'Oh god, oh Lordy, oh golly gosh'

'Well I'm going too, so are the rest of the girls. We're gonna stay for a few days because I want Harry to meet my family.'

'When do we leave?'

''Plane leaves at 4:15 this afternoon, concert starts at 5:45.'

'Alrighty, come here and help me pack.'

'Yes your majesty'

I rushed to my room to pull out a suitcase from the top of my wardrobe. Of course it was out of reach, I grabbed a chair from my kitchen and climbed up on top. Wow, haven't looked up here in a while, I thought to myself. I pushed an old world globe out of my way, it rolled over the edge and landed on the floor. Oh well. I pulled the suitcase out of the wardrobe and threw it to my bed. Jumping onto the floor, I moved away the chair and leaped into my wardrobe searching through the clothes. What am I going to wear for the concert? I pulled out a light blue long skirt with blue and purple flowers covering it, a white sleeveless shirt with skulls on the collar, and white Dr.Martins.

"JAMBO?" I heard Mia's voice from the hallway.

"Yeah, in here." I said, smiling at the 'Mean Girls' quote. Mia walked into my room and ordered me to put on the outfit while she took a pair of black jeans from my dresser.

"What? It's gonna be kinda cold and I like these." She whined. I pulled on my outfit and examined myself in the mirror. I adjusted the skirt, tugging the waist band above my hips, and tucked my shirt into my skirt. I slipped my shoes on and nudged Mia, she turned around and I motioned her to tie up my shoes.

"C'mon, you're taking my jeans." I urged. She sighed and pulled my foot into her lap. Mia finished tying my shoes and yanked my leg, causing me to fall onto the bed. She bolted out of my room before I could do anything. "NO COME BACK, WHAT ELSE DO I PACK?"

She skipped back into my room and dove into my wardrobe. She grabbed a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a superman shirt, a sleeveless button up shirt with cherries over it and a couple of jumpers. I threw them into my suitcase, not bothering to fold them. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table, it was already 12:00 and my stomach kept grumbling.

"Oi, wanna go get something to eat? I'm starving and there's no food in the apartment." I yelled out to Mia. She jumped out of my wardrobe wearing a Cookie Monster hat.

"Yeah okay, where should we go?"

My stomach grumbled again and Mia laughed. "I think it's saying it wants Chinese."

"Alrighty, off we go." Mia said, leaving the hat on my bed and following me out the door. Mia and I ordered some take-away Chinese food from the shop around the corner and hurried back to my apartment. It was a sunny day today so we ate our food on the balcony. I watered my plants since I hadn't in a week or so and Mia gave me strange looks when I talked to them.